Chapter Three

AN; warning this chapter will have a slight amount of angst. So get a box of tissues ready

Techno knew Kengkla avoiding him with a reason and he grew frustrated confine with Type.

He doesn't know why Kengkla suddenly ended it between them and couldn't understand the truth

"Ai'Type I don't get it. Why does he want to ended up between us? He said he love me promise to be with me forever! But he doesn't want to drag me down with him anymore with his problem"

Type look at Techno and said "Well he must've wanted to protect you ai'No"

Techno still doesn't understand. He still thought of what Kengkla said that day and wondering "why doesn't he want me to fight for our love with him? I can do it!"

Then he saw Kengkla one day with a young woman and that broke his heart. 

"He moved on so fast. That asshole" Techno said as he lay in bed remembered how Kengkla used to spend a lot of time with him.

"Jerk" Techno cried out. Technic, his brother found out about Kengkla breaking up with his P scolded his friend and avoided his best friend.

Type now became Techno's only friend and they spend more time than before in stalls after the practice and Type ended up sighing as he brought Techno home.

Until one day Type said something that shocked him "ai'No please be my boyfriend. I promise I won't break you heart"

Techno was confused and then at the corner of his eyes he saw Kengkla hiding with sharp eyes at them.

But Techno at that moment couldn't answer just said "I'm sorry Ai'Type. I think it's too soon  for me"

At that moment, Techno realized Kengkla was gone and ran after him and as he saw Kengkla cross the street and he yelled out

"Ai'Kla wait!!" Techno yelled out

Kengkla stopped in the middle of the road and didn't see the light from the light turned red and an incoming motorcycle crashed onto Techno making the later flew onto the pavement where Kengkla was standing.

Kengkla stood frozen for awhile before he we knelt down and called the ambulance and said "P hang in there ok"

Techno look at Kengkla and soon lose consciousness.

When Techno woke up he was already aware of where he were.

Wide walls, IV drip breathing mask. He was in the hospital. He try to get up but to avail he was too weak.

That is until Technic came in the room and his little brother saw his brother was awake.

His little brother looked a bit sad. He wondered why. Techno pull off the mask and whispered "K... eng...kla..."

Technic looked angry and it made Techno more confused

"He left P'. He left to study overseas. His dad sent him to continue his studies there" Technic said with a cold voice.

Technic with all his strength pull out the IV and and mask off and ran out Technic ran after him yelling out his name

"P'No wait!!" Technic yelled out. The nurses ran after him as well as he was about to walk out front door of the hospital he was grabbed from behind and Techno who was already crying.

"Let me go!! KENGKLA!!!" Techno screaming crying and kicking his legs as the doctor push a drug to make Techno became unconscious in a mere seconds. Technic and his family saw Techno was brought into a wheelchair back to his room.

Techno woke up again and thrash about and started to cry. His family tried to calm him down and soon fell asleep.

His family grew pity towards him and knew it will be hard once the next time Techno wake up and been given the letter, he will be devastated.

What will happen next? Stay tuned for the next chapter

AN: hi everyone. I hope all my readers are having a great day. Well I hope everyone like this chapter. Hope my readers like the slight angst.  Bye for now