Top Five Reasons To Get CISSP Certification

is an advanced-level certification by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. This certification validates the IT professionals for possessing the latest and excellent skills in information security. Therefore, once you become CISSP Certification holder, you become the top preference of the organisations all over the world. Professionals with CISSP Certification are considered to be an ace with knowledge and technical skills that are important to develop, guide and manage policies, security standards, and procedures within organisations. Let's go through top five reasons to understand why is it important to get CISSP Certification.

Worldwide Recognition

CISSP credential is well accepted all over the world. Majority of fortune companies recognise the importance of this certification and look for the CISSP certified professionals. Since being CISSP certified means possessing the knowledge, skills, commitment, and recognition which is the best for information security, it is the most sought-after certifications for career in information security.

Sets A Benchmark

As per the reports of (ISC)2 over 140,000 professionals in more than 160 countries have so far attained their CISSP Certification. This data speaks volumes about the popularity of this certification. It is one of the oldest information security certifications which is being used for last three decades and is still the best practices in Information Security.

Long Term Job Prospects

Due to the widespread and raised malicious and cyber-crime rate, the organisations are always under the threat of cyberattack. This has opened doors for the long term job opportunities for the Information Security Professionals. Since, CISSP has world wide accepted credentials, this certification holders are always a preferred choice for the job. The certified professionals also claim to have job stability and satisfaction.

Handles The Latest Technology

CISSP Professionals are trained to handle the cyber threat which is increasing due to the use of latest trends and technologies like social media engagement,

bring your device, cloud computing, big data etc. The more the organisation adopts the ways to open to the internet world the more it is under the threat of cybercrime and therefore, it needs to hire CISSP professionals.

Highly Paid

Professionals with are highly paid in the Information Security domain. Certification holders can expect 25% more salary than their non certified peers. The rate of hike in the salary is also much more as compared to any other domain in the IT sector. As per the Tech republic Survey CISSP has been ranked at number 4 out of the top 15 highest paying jobs.

As a professional, if you are looking for the guidance to get through your CISSP Certification, join Infosec Train for the best learning experience. Training for individual as well as for group is available here. For more information please visit the website.