3. First meet

Avni was observing each thing of the room, where dd just left her and went away.

She wondered if it was her own cabin ? If yes , she would be soooo happy.

Like the room was so perfectly arranged, neat and clean .

Avni smiled wihile wondering.

Suddenly she heard some sound of footsteps getting louder with time, her trance broken and she turned to look at the entrance of the cabin.

Avni frowned seeing a person, whom she already considered as mannerless.

Meanwhile, Neil was in his own thoughts & he almost entered in his cabin.

" Hey, who are you ? "

Neil just startled hearing a sudden voice .

He looked at the source of that voice and his eyes struck there.

' a beautiful creation ,indeed ! " time for him just stopped for some sec.

" hello ! Mr. , I'm talking to you . Are you deaf or what?" Avni asked annoyed.

' What a clown !? Just staring blankly ' avni rolled her eyes internally.

" I - " Neil fumbled at his words.

" do you even have any manners? Who just comes inside of an officer's cabin without any knock on the door ? " Avni threw a disgusting look at him .

While Neil was like , " What !?? Why does he need to take permission to enter IN HIS OWN CABIN ? "

" Now i think you're really , deaf ! Right ?"

Neil wanted to speak something but she again interrupted.

" oh! Am so sorry . I better should talk in your language. You must get me " Avni's expressions changed 180° opposite as if she believed Neil was ACTUALLY A DEAF !

" okay see " with that avni started to move her hands like everyone talks with a deaf 😂😭

" Excuse me ma'am , I'm NOT A DEAF ! " Neil answered in disbelief.

" then till now were you playing go-statue with someone ? "

" i would only answer when you'll let me do so ??? "

Avni rolled her eyes, making a face " whatever "

" I've came to meet .... "

" well, before you complete let me inform you, you're in wrong place . It's MY CABIN " Avni said with attitude seeing her nails and blowing on it.

Neil felt as if he just fall from sky on the earth. What the hell is going on ? When his cabin got changed !?

It didn't took much time for him to understand that this MENTAL LADY is only his trainee for some months.

The thought itself was making him sweat !

" see, miss ..... " Neil waited so that Avni says her name by own.

" Avni Ayesha "

" yeah, miss Avni, you must have mistaken. It's my cabin and I'm an officer here . " Neil introduced himself.

Avni's expression changed in a serious one . While Neil smiled thinking " ab ayega maza !"

And in next moment Neil understood he was WRONG when Avni was laughing like a mad .