2. Selection

In car...

Avni was driving it .

Amyra- can i ask something ?

Amyra looks at her...

Avni- offcourse dear, without playing question _ answer with me , how can ur day be good? so go ahead.(busy in driving)

Amyra rolled her eyes and looks outside.

Avni smiles - chal , ab zyada bhauu khaane ki zaroorat nhi hain.

amayra seems to be least bothered.

" achha baba !! i'm sorry , ask whatever you want " avi tries again.

Amyra smiles " what do you think ? do we finally get our dreams come true today or just again more training for perfection ?'"

" umm.. honestly i really don't know but hope that we'll be selected . after all we gave our best in interviews and training exams. " avni sighs.

" hmm . praying so " amayra again looked outside while intertwinning her both hands .

Soon they reached their destination..

_______________________________________

the destination...

An unknown Person- so, today we are going to select only three lady officers as we decided and mentioned before the examination, which we took after the training. Offcourse, we're about to pick the finest and responsible ones , for this particular centre .
So without bashing around the bush we're gonna announce the names . The report card cum certificate will be given to all the candidates after the announcement session.

Everyone presented there was very nervous cause all of them, ( except lucky three ) have to leave the centre for which they took trainings in this centre's nearest campus and gave their best to prove themselves.

Person- So, the first one is Miss, Amyra Malhotra

Hearing her name, Amyra jumped a little and hugged Avni tightly... Avni was very happy for her...

Person- the second one is Miss Naina Batra.

The girl, named Naina also was very happy...

Avni was only praying to god for herself.

Avni(in mind)- please god, show some mercy on this poor too .

Person- and The last as well the luckiest one is, Miss Avni Ayesha.

As Avni heard her name, she opened her eyes which was shut till now cause she was sooo indulged praying for her. Finally it's her day .

Her face gleamed in happiness.

Amyra was equally happy for her...

Person- Okay... for this 6 months we have selected our best three ! For others, don't be upset better luck next time .

Except the three , Everyone ( almost 27 candidates more ) left from there, with a little hustle, bustle & whispers.

Amyra- at last, Avniiii,,,, We are at the edge of our dream !

Avni- yes!!! She nodded and smiled .

Naina to them- guys, can i join both of u? I mean can we be friends?