Harry shook his head and forced Lou's arms down gently, tearing off a piece of the food and placing it inbetween Lou's this lips. Harry would feed Lou like this until he was full, asking for a drink of his half sweet half unsweet tea, or maybe a kiss.

Harry would rub Lou's stomach or tickle Louis by counting his toes. Niall would smile and ask to play with Lou's hair, which is what he was doing right now.

"Be very careful, sweets. Don't pull too hard okay darling?" Harry said, gently laying Louis' head onto Niall's lap. He placed Lou's feet in his own lap and rubbed them gently, watching as Louis sighs and starts falling asleep again.

Later that afternoon he woke up again, to find the boys all singing like maniacs. Niall jumping in his seat, Zayn pretending to be a D.J. Liam best boxing, and Harry singing at the top of his lungs just to be funny. Louis let out a giggle and sang along to the radio, dancing with Niall and pretending to do a beatbox.

And I'll tell you. Louis can not beat box.

Harry chuckles and pulled Louis into his lap, grabbing his hand and pretending to dance in their seat. Harry turned into Air guitar and Liam went from beat boxing to singing like a retarded maniac.

'She said I love, this song. I've heard if before and it stole, my heat. "I know every word" she said. We danced all night (night) 'till it hurts singing the best song ever best song ever.' The radio blasted that song and a few others for the hour until everyone got tired and decide to play some road games.

"Zitchdog!" Liam shouted, pointing to the puppy he spotted in the grass part of the highway. What Liam didn't notice was that the dog was damaged and injured, obviously abused. Louis' eyes filled with tears and he let out a cry.

"Pull over!" He screamed. Zayn quickly did so, pulling to the same side the dog was on. Louis climbed over Harry and ran out in the cold weather, Looking for the dog that didnt look the best. Louis whimpers when he spots the poor puppy, walking over quickly an picking the animal up gently.

The poor thing whimpers in Lou's arms, shivering from.the cold. Louis heard a crunching sound, looking up he noticed Harry who was bending down next to Lou. He notice the sad look in Lou's eyes. "C'mon..." He whispered. "Let's get the thing to safety and figure out what kind of animal it is... Hm?" Harry kissed Lou's temple and Louis looked at him.

"Would you like that Lou..? Would you like to have a puppy for when I'm gone?" Harry smiles and nods at Lou to tell him 'it's okay if you want it, go ahead.' Louis smiles and nods, picking up the poor looking pup and taking it to the car. When Louis got back in and Liam gasped.

"Oh my... Isn't that puppy beautiful. It's a golden retriever/husky mix... It might need to be bottle fed now since we dont have food. but It's going to grow big and tall Lou, can you handle it?" Liam whispered, he was now in the drivers seat, Zayn in the passenger.

Louis nods and smiles. "I'll feed..." Louis lifted the pup to look at its 'area' "him, and wash him, and I'll clean up the cuts as soon as we get to our destination." Louis smiles sadly when the puppy whines. Louis gently touched the little things fur, smiling.

Harry found a small blanket in the trunk, handing it to Lou who wrapped the blanket around the puppy and himself. Harry smiles and nuzzles Lou's temple with his nose. (Lou's sitting in the middle of Harry and Niall BTW)

"You just need to name him..." Harry kisses Lou's cheek gently. Louis thought long and hard.

"Can I think about it?" He asked quietly, Harry nodded and chuckled. He patted the pup's cute little head and louis smiles. They stopped by a drugstore that also sold things for pets. Harry grabbed a pre-nurture baby bottle and a puppy formula, walking back out and handing the things to Lou.