Epilouge

"Ari and Jeydon! Downstairs now!"

"Here we come!" Ariana was only four and Jeydon was two and they sound like two devils upstairs running around.

"What did mommy say about running in the hallways."

"Don't run or you will get hurt."

"Thanks Ari."

"Sorry mommy." Jeydon said and I picked him up.

"You guys want to go to the park!"

"Yea!" I was pregnant with my third child but I could handle taking them to the park.

"Seat belt Ari." She thought she was a grown up now since she was able to put on her own seat belt, and she started school this year. She was turning five in August. It was now May. I would only have one throughout the day now instead of two, well for now of course until I have the baby.

"Come on Jeydon. Want to go on the slide?"

He reached out to me, "Yes mommy." He smiled so widely. He got that smile from Gabe because It looked just like his.

I walked over to the slide and let him go down a few times then he played in the sandbox. Ari was over playing with a couple of little girls. I seen this man staring at me strangely. So we left the park a little early than usual. By the time we got home, Gabe was there. Jeydon was crazy about his daddy.

"Daddy!" He ran up and gave him a hug. Ariana called him daddy also. I haven't told her Gabe isn't her father but, since he was there through the beginning, I liked her calling him dad.

"Hey. You guys went to the park?'

 I kissed him, "Yes. I will get started on dinner while you guys watch a movie."

He nodded and rubbed my belly, "Another boy. Can you believe it?' He kissed my belly and took the kids in the living room to watch a movie.

"Guys dinner is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Come on buddy." Gabe grabbed Jeydon and put him in his high chair.

"So how was work?" I asked Gabe. I didn't really have a job because now I had three children to take care of.

"It would have been better If you guys stopped by and gave me lunch." He looked at me and smiled.

"We can do that tomorrow."

"Great! I missed not seeing you guys."

Gabe was a lawyer and he barely spent mornings with us but he was always back by six or seven.

Someone was knocking on the door, "Hello."

"Are you Abby?" It was the guy I had seen from earlier. What did he want? I think he was stalking my family and I.

"Yes."

"It's me. Jami? You don't remember me?"

"What makes you think you can come here and disrupt my family dinner? Its been five years since I seen you last. What the hell made you come back?"

"I realized, I messed up."

"Save it for someone who cares. I'm married with three children, and Ariana isn't yours, goodbye Jami." I slammed the door in his face.

"Who was that at the door?"

"No one. Just one of those people that were selling things."

I finally got to to talk and see Jami after years and he thinks he can just come back in and take over. That's not how it works. I'm already happy. He is just a lover of mine that went wrong.

**If you read this far, I love you. Lol. But seriously thank you guys so much. I just finished this I have been sick and feel icky. But yea if you liked it comment/vote if you didn't shoot me a message on what i did wrong. I can take it. :) I also have a new story out too It's called Vindictive if you saw it read. please? :) it's alot different then this one. The girl is a lot crazier. haha anyways, thanks love you guys!! :)**

-lee lee =)

*September 3, 2012*