Lovers That Went Wrong 7

"Ok, now you're all done."

"Thank you. Now how long am I going to be coming for these check ups?" I said because I am tired of going every month like this. This is the second month and I don't want to be coming back next month again.

"Just a few more and you will be done. Hang in there Abby. You have been doing great so far." He patted my arm and smiled. I tried to put on a fake smile but it wouldn't seem to form. I guess I was so pissed I couldn't.

I left out and Josh drove me home because he is still 'worried' about me. I don't know why everyone is so worried about me. I am perfectly fine.

Jami called today and said he wanted to come over. I haven't seen him since the hospital. That's been a while. I missed him. Josh hasn't been out since. He hasn't played any pranks either.

"Jami is coming over. So you can go out if you want. To see your friends or your bro's."

"I have a feeling that your pushing me out." He said with one eyebrow raised.

"That's because I am." I said giving him a cheesy smile rushing him out of the front door.

I wonder what Jami wanted to talk about. Probably about his boyfriend having problems or something. I sat down on the couch flipping through the channels when Jami just walked through my door.

"Um yea sure you can come in." I got up and locked the door.

"Yea I know. Your door was unlocked, so I just walked right in." He said smiling sitting down on the couch.

I sat down next to him and he kissed me, "Whoa, What was that for?" I said a little surprised I was waiting for him to just up and kiss me again after that night at the beach. That date, was the best date I had ever been on.

"I was really scared when I heard you were in the hospital then Gabe told me you died then you came back in a matter of seven hours. I was sad and didn't talk to Spencer for hours. I even.."

He stopped talking, "You cried?" I said rubbing his arm gently. He hugged me and said, "I didn't mean to. You're just one of my close friends. I love you and the thought of loosing you blows my damn mind."

I smiled and a tear fell down my cheek I wiped it before he could see it, "Jami, thanks. You're one of my good friends too. We had a rough start but we got through it."

He nodded his head and said, "I broke up with Alex."

I slapped his leg, "Why? I thought you liked him a lot!"

He laughed, "I did until Jenna came back. She came back a while ago and we have been dating ever since. She wanted me to go to Mexico with her and her family. I agreed and I will be gone for two weeks."

I looked so shocked i didn't even know what to say, "So first you barge into my house and then kiss me tell me you cried because I died and then now you're telling me you're leaving with your new girlfriend Jenna to Mexico for two weeks? Jami.." I stopped before I went any further and just said, "I'm happy for you, I wish you guys the best."

He smiled and said, "There is just one thing I left out."

I looked at him, "What is it?" Please not another secret. Please let him tell me that his ex Ashlee died or something.

"Jenna's pregnant." And there it was. The feeling that made my heart drop. I did not expect this at all. Shocking secret number three from Jami. I got up and drank some juice from the kitchen. I'm not allowed to drink liquor for a while so I'm stuck on this shit. I wanted to drink something right now but I couldn't.

"Are you sure she's pregnant?" I said trying to clear my throat from all the juice I had drank.

"I was there when she took the pregnancy test. She will be three months next Tuesday." He smiled and I could tell by the joy on his face he was very happy to have her and the baby that was on the way in his life.

"When do you think she will be due by?" I said trying to at least smile because I know he wouldn't be happy if I didn't.

"Sometime, in March. She has check-ups to go to. That is part of why I haven't been around a lot and I'm sorry for that." He said walking over to me grabbing my cup and drinking whatever was left in it. It wasn't his fault he was having a baby and he got back with the girl he loved. I didn't blame him for anything. But I did love this guy. Even though he doesn't know it. I won't be telling him now. I can't tell him ever. Now that he has a baby and a new girlfriend.

"Oh but the MAIN reason I came over was for this." He pulled out a box and opened it. It was a ring, marriage too? I hate him. I official hate him.

"Jami that's so great! But are you sure you want this now? So soon?"

He shrugged and had a smirk on his face, "I was a little unsure first but your the first person I told because I trust you. But should I do it? I mean I have known her for a year and a half now ever since Ashlee and I first started having problems. You were the second time. I remember our date. I won't ever forget that date. It was great..sad it ended that way though." He looked down and fondled with the ring in the box. Shocking secret number four. Two in one day..again.

I was pretty damn sad after that, but if he wanted to get married to her he should defiantly do it, "If you truly love her and you believe she is the one for you, go for it. I'm going to always tell you the truth, I think you are making a good decision here. Especially with the baby and everything. You know if you need me I'm here for you right?"

He gave me a hug, "That's why I'm here right now" He let go and smiled, "Well Abby, Thanks for this talk, but I have to go. I have to pack for Mexico. We are leaving tomorrow morning."

"When will you be back?" I said walking to the door.

"Two weeks from today. I will miss you. I will text you when I get there." He hugged me and left out.

What was I suppose to do now. I couldn't just sit around here and mope all the time until i found another guy like Jami. Gabe and Josh were nothing like Jami. They are all different. Jami just stood out more. That's why I love him and it's going to take a while for me to get over him.

"Hey Abby." Josh said walking in with his friend.

"Hi. I'm tired. I can't even go to sleep though. Is this you're one friend that saw me in my underwear that one time?" I patted the couch while laughing. "That was so funny wasn't it?" I guess I had gotten carried away with the whole drinking thing. I shouldn't have been drinking, but i had no choice. I just wanted to forget about everything.

"Abby. Are you drunk?"

I laughed again, "Nope. I'm just tired and need to sleep. What..what time is it?"

"Time for you to take your ass to bed. Come on, let's take you to the room." He came over by me and put my arm over his shoulder.

I laughed again then I started to cry, "I don't even know what's wrong with me." He sat me down on my bed and sat there until I started to talk some more, "I'm just a little sad right now because Jami is going to get married to little miss perfect and she's pregnant too. She's so lucky because, I wish I had him. I ..I.." I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Then I came back out and looked at Josh.

He walked over by me and hugged me, "Wash your face, drink some water and go to sleep. You're going to need it." He kissed my forehead and walked out. Why was this hitting me so hard? Why couldn't I just get over him. Maybe tomorrow I would feel better.

I heard my door open and Josh walked in he crawled into my bed and slept next to me. It was nice to know he was there living with me because I really did need some comforting right now.

By the morning, I was feeling better than i did yesterday. Jami texted me and said they were on the plane at six this morning. I texted back just in case he got a little nervous. They should be almost there now. But from New York to Mexico? It would be a while.

It had only been a week since Jami left and he told me he was going to propose to her when they got back home after dinner. I was jealous of Jenna now. I didn't know she would take the spotlight but oh well. Everything happens for a reason right?

"Hello?" I answered the phone at two in the morning.

Kain answered the phone yelling, "Abby, Jami and Jenna got into a car accident!"