ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ

Start from the beginning

You finally made to their table for what seemed like an hour. Seonghwa's friends high-fived him but as soon as their gaze landed yours they became softer.

"Uhh so Y/n is going to sit here with us today." Seonghwa said. The guys ooed.

"Y/n dont just stand there...Sit here next to Seonghwa." Your cheeks flushed.

"So hyung. When are you going to confess to your crush?" Your heart ached. You liked Seonghwa for a while now, ever since elementary school...however seeing the tweet and his friends talking about it made you sadder.

Seonghwa noticed the change in your behaviour so he tried changing the topic.

"Ay dont say that. I will do it when i want to dont pressure me. Anyways, Y/n do you want to eat anything?" Seonghwa's voice made you jump as you were deep in your thoughts.

"Its fine..Umm, i think i need to go to the bathroom." You quickly excused yourself. But instead of going to the bathroom you went to the classroom.

You closed the door and slid down it. Tears began pouring out. It hurt knowing your crush liked someone else, but you expected it to happen cause you would never be together with Seonghwa.

Hearing a knock at the door. You wiped your tears and stood up to open the door. You didnt want to face the person so when you opened the door you quickly went out but you were faced with a hard chest.

"Excuse me, i need to go somewhere sorry." You quietly said. The person pulled you in the room and closed the door. He kneeled down and faced you in the eyes.

"You know...Its pretty obvious you needed to cry right.." Seonghwa said. You looked up him.

"Why are do you even care about me...Im just another one of those 'nerds', you might lose your social status." You said. Seonghwa sighed and wiped your tears from your eyes. He practically cupped your cheek.

"Look Y/n..The person i wanted to confess to was you." This statement made you look at him in the eyes.

"But how?"

"Remember elementary school? When my ex broke up with me...I had no one, but then you came along and decided to be nice to me and cheer me up. Ever since that day, i promised myself that i will love you forever."

"Really?"

"Yes..really, y/n i really love you." Seonghwa moved closer. Your lips and his were barely touching. He was ready to ask if he could kiss you but you cut him off to kiss him instead.

The tension filled the air and Seonghwa slipped a tongue into your mouth causing you to fight back for dominance. He bit your lips so you would lose the battle..which you did.

The both of you pulled away panting. You were in complete shock at your confidence.

"I-I didnt mean to kiss you first..." Seonghwa chuckled.

"Its fine..By the way you sure you havent kissed before?"

"Nope. That was my first kiss."

"Me too but your a great kisser." He winked. You blushed.

"Wanna be mine forever?"

"Yes, seonghwa."

ᴼᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᵂᴬˢ ˢᴼᶠᵀ

ᴼᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᵂᴬˢ ˢᴼᶠᵀ. ᴬᴺᵞᵂᴬᵞˢ ᴰᴵᴰ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴮᴼᵞˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴳᴵᴿᴸˢ ᴸᴵˢᵀᴱᴺ ᵀᴼ ᵀˣᵀ' ˢ ᴺᴱᵂ ˢᴼᴺᴳ ' ᶜᴿᴼᵂᴺ'? ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᴮᴼᴾ. ᴵᴹ ᵂᴬᴵᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᶠᴼᴿ ᶜᴬᵀ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴰᴼᴳ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴵᵀ ᴿᴱᴹᴵᴺᴰˢ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴳᴱᵀ ᶜᴼᴼᴸ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺ/ ˢ ᴴᴬᴰ ᴬ ᶜᴴᴵᴸᴰ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ?

N͟e͟x͟t͟ I͟m͟a͟g͟i͟n͟e͟

J͢e͢o͢n͢g͢ Y͢u͢n͢h͢o͢