New day,New school

" LEAVE ME ALONE" I hear my mother yell I sat in my closet with my ears covered I was six at the time it's been years sense that happened. I laid in my bed not wanting to go to ANOTHER school but as soon as my alarm goes off turn it off and quietly do my morning routine once I'm done I head my new school with my earbuds plugged in and the first song that comes on is 'buzzcut season' comes on I hum along to the long with no light in my eyes I get to the school people look at me it's probably because I have many ear piercings and a few tattoos and dyed hair. I walk into the office and ask for my schedule once I see my first class I head to the classroom and sit in the back. Class started and people filed in until one person walks in she has a half shaved head, the unshaved part is blue, she's wearing a black leather jacket with a white crop top with black and red plaid pants and black boots. She sits next to me and throws he backpack down " glad see your late as usual ramona" the teacher says to the girl that just walked in. The girl lifted two fingers and saluted to the teacher in a lazy manner. The teacher rolls her eyes and continues the lesson the class ends I get up and head to my next class "Hey!" I hear somone yell I look behinde me and see that girl Ramona "hm?" I say lazily "wanna hang with me and my friends?" She asks I shrug "sure" "awesome!" She says as she starts walking away "follow me" she says.

Hope you guys like this!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 30, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

perfect placesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें