Part 2: Weekend Fever

Start from the beginning

"WHAT!? B-B-But if Kevin didn't invite her..." said Double D, trembling.

"I spoke to Kevin about you two before and he said 'If there are more girls, the party will be better'. So, there's no problem." said Eddy.

"What!? You spoke to Kevin about me and Marie!? B-b-but I can't!" said Doubled D.

"I never told him you were engaged. I just told him that you two were friends. That's all." said Eddy.

After that, Eddy ordered Ed to grab Double D. Double D tried to free but without success. Soon after, Eddy picked up Double D's phone.

"Ah-HA! It's useless! You can't log in without the password!" said Double D, proudly.

"... Em, there's no password." said Eddy, diabolically.

Surprised by Eddy's words, Double D thought: 'WHAT!? DID I FORGET TO ENABLE THE PASSWORD!?'

Eddy found Marie's number, started the call and, approaching the phone to his friend's ear, said victoriously: "Do it."

The phone rang... Double D's heart didn't stop beating... the wait seemed endless! Finally...

"Double D?" answered Marie to her phone. She was still in the car with her sisters.

"H-Hi Marie! S-Sorry to bother you..." said Double D, sweating like a polar bear in the Sahara desert (Euw...)

Suddenly, she put mute mode on her phone and, speaking with Lee and May, said: "Girls! Is him! What should I say?"

"Tease him." said Lee.

Marie listened to her sister, removed the mute mode and said, with seductive voice: "So Edd, did you call me because you alredy miss me? How cute!". Lee was proud of her sister.

On the other side of the call, Double D became red like lava and said:

"E-e-eheheh... Actually, I called to tell you that Kevin is organizing a party at his house tonight... so... I-I wanted to ask you..." Suddenly, he stopped to talk.

Marie, curious, on the other side: "... yes?... Double D? Are you there?"

Double D was afraid of receiving a refusal from her. That was the reason he stopped to talk. Realizing that 'Sockhead' wouldn't speak, Eddy trampled Double D's foot.

"Tch-DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME!?" shouted Double D in pain.

In that moment, Marie's heart wanted to explode with joy. She wanted to cry out from happiness but, since her sisters were watching her, she just said: "I would be happy to come with you."

After those words, Double D felt so happy that, no one knows how, he managed to free himself from Ed's grip, picked up his phone from Eddy and said: "Fantastic! So, do we want to see each other first or do we meet directly..."

While the call between Double D and Marie continued, Ed and Eddy healed each other and both felt the same thing: happiness for their friend. After that, the call ended and Double D turned to his friends.

"Well done, Sockhead." said Eddy, winking at Double D.

"Thanks guys... but I have bad news." said Double D, sweating.

"Which is?" asked Eddy.

"... I told her that Lee and May can come too..." said Double D with a weak voice.

Eddy's happiness for his friend suddenly turned into anger. His gaze became scary. He was about to open his mouth to let off steam... when, suddenly, it was Ed who simply said: "Fuck."