New beginning...😄

Start from the beginning

Raglak will be thinking...

Dp: u must go guys! Just one day... Only two of u.

He winks at laksh while he smiles...

Both nod in yes...

Scene opens in raglak room

"lakshya! Who is this baba?"

"I had seen in him when I was a kid...He looks so weird but very powerful it seems...

He never comes out of that hill top...he is living there since ages...

Nobody knows how old he is...he is there since the time of my dadu and all maheshwaris follow him...

He also reads horoscopes and predicts future...

In fact, he had told about shru having difficulty in bearing baby even before their marriage...

Not only that, everything he has told till now has become true...

Ragini just nods her head...

U know what he had told about us...

She looks at him expectantly...

"that we are Made for each other... Shiv parvathi ke jodi hai hamari... "

She smiles brightly...

"but what is it about this visit to him... "

"I don't know too... If he had called us, there must be something important...lets see... "

She too nods but an unknown fear occupies her mind...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Days roll over...

Evening...

Ragini is seen sitting in the balcony with a sad face with verge of crying...

Lakshya comes from office and changes into casuals..

He comes to balcony to get fresh air...

But gets surprised to see ragini there...

"madam has come early today... "

He goes near her to get shocked... "ragini! What happened...why r u crying?"

"wo nothing lakshya... "

"so u don't want to share with me...Great! " he gets angry and was about to go.

She pulls him and hugs him...

"Today our surgery got failed... We could not save the child... I failed lakshya I failed. "

Lakshya hugs her tight assuring her to not cry...

"His laughing face is coming in front of my eyes everytime... The hope in their parents eyes is haunting me... "

"ssh baccha! Nothing was in ur hands... "

"nooo... He died in front of me... In these hands only. "

He breaks the hug...and take her inside.

"raghu! U have become doctor after knowing that  this day would come ...

Then y r u taking into ur heart so much.

Probably, he was destined to live only these years...

Try to come out of it...if u keep repenting for one, u cannot save hundreds... "

She just nods but her tears keep flowing...

"listen to me! Life and death are already decided by HIM.... U r just being a medium...