"The more the merrier Devon," Zoey says

*Kacey's POV*

I look down at my watch, and practically fall out of my chair. I gather all of my belongings and shove them into my backpack, not thinking about the organization of them and run out of the cafeteria.

*Zoey's POV*

I watch her run out of the cafeteria, however, when I look back over to the table a sheet of paper was still there. I get out of my chair and grab the sheet of paper and begin hastily walking in the general path of that girl. Right as I get through the doors, she's already gone around the corner...

As I begin walking back to Devon and Ravi, Devon waves at me.

"Hey Zoey did you catch that girl?" Devon asks

"No, unfortunately she left before I could even reach her," I say, "But, hey look at this..."

I place the sheet of paper between us and see calculations of a contraption, rather two contraptions; two bottles.

"What are those supposed to be?" Ravi asks

"One looks like... a Rabbit?" Devon says

"'Faster than any other being'," Zoey reads

"What kind of inventor is she?" Ravi asks

"Don't know," I say, "I hope she isn't secretly working for Evox..."

"Keep an eye on her then," Devon says

I seat myself back into my chair, but not even a few seconds after settling in, Devon, Ravi and I overhear screaming. We turn around and see people running. We get up from our seats and exit the school. The three of us look in the opposite direction of the people who were running.

"Another one of Evox's viruses," I state, "It's gotta be."

We run into the direction opposite of where the people were running off to. Just as we slow down, it's Roxy, importing another virus into an everyday object...

"You're just in time rangers," She says, "Time to test to see if you are really fit to protect the morphing grid."

She lets out a laugh.

"We're so much better," She says

"Because you're creating things that battle for you?" Ravi asks, "Roxy please..."

She doesn't reply, she only laughs and completes the virus injection.

"Needletron, destroy them!" she yells

The robot virus charges at us, hardly giving us time to morph. Devon, Ravi and I could hardly keep a fight as the weapon of the monster were needles. The monster throws me across the pavilion. Then throws Devon and Ravi into different directions and begins walking towards me. Just before the monster brings its weapon down, I see a Grasshopper speed by...

"A... Grasshopper?" I call out

*Kacey's POV*

I scan it on my driver.

"Authorize!"

My driver began looping an upbeat rock standby while Hopper jumped past the rangers and began to jump on the monster and fell back. Hopper then jumps elsewhere in my surroundings

"Couldn't help but to notice you three looked like you were in a pinch," I say

"Kacey?" Zoey asks, "What are you doing here?! It's dangerous, you need to get to safety!"