Chapter 20 : Descendants

Start from the beginning

"Definitely not,"

"Absolutely,"

"Big no,"

Oh my gosh, why do they need to answer in chorus?

"I'm sorry for earlier, Serel. Well, we are not pixies, and definitely not faries. We're flaries!" Glimmer said.

"No wings," They pointed their backs and they really dont have wings.

"Oh... okay?"

"Who sent you here? you're supposed to be in your trees." Puna ni Aquacia sa kanila. I really dont get them most of time.

"Ew. First, cut the tree term. We're on our cabin. Secondly, we are sent by the highest. Dont question us anymore because we're not gonna answer it all." Napailing na lamang ako sa isinagot ni Shine.

"You and Ember should get along," Tawa ni Flare. I kinda noticed that they both have this 'bitchy' attitude.

Dahil hindi na rin naman ako makatulog ay nagbihis ako para dumeretsyo sa library. Miss Serya gave us an assignment, which is to research about the rulers of the world. And I'm excited to read and know about them.

Sumama na rin saakin ang flaries. Hindi sila gaya ng pixies na basta nalang nasulpot, they told me that they're gonna accompany me everytime.

They lend me the way to the library and I almost melted when I saw how huge and pretty it was. I really love books, amoy pa lamang nila parang matutunaw na yata ako.

"Wait, saan ako mag sisimula?" Napatanong ako dahil ang laki talaga ng library.

"Maybe in the history sections? The gods profile?" Glimmer suggested and pointed a direction, right.

"Okay,"

I saw bunches of book and pick the right one. Good thing the flaries helped me. Umokupa ako ng lamesa at doon inilatag ang mga libro na nakuha ko. Then I started reading.

We have elemental gods, and they're six in all. Destellos, Estrella, Lumiere, Zafira, Brillar, and Centelleo. It's the name of the gods who's in the highest positions.

The book says that every decade, a ruler will be born to rule certain thing. The elemental gods are the purest among all gods and goddesses. They hold the powerful powers which they pass to every other gods who's born.

Destellos, a god of the element water. Every liquid thing came from him. He holds the water and rule the seas. He's the purest among the elemental gods for he have the clearest ang purest element.

Estrella, a goddess of galaxy, who holds the planets, universe, stars, sun, and moon. She is a powerful goddess for she hold the entire galaxy.

Brillar, a goddess of elemental ice who held coldness. She's always crystal clear with her decisions.

Zafira, a goddess of time. She is indeed powerful for she can manipulate time. She cant just manipulate it but she is a time herself. She is the goddess of time, the ticking, seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years. It was her.

Centelleo, a god of elemental air. He holds every breath. He rules the wind, he catches breath, he can make things easier to carry. Even a burden.

Lumiere, a goddess of elemental earth. She is the nature, the mountains, the trees. She is the earth herself. She holds every thing that was on earth.

Sapphire, a goddess of fire. She who hold the fire. The ruler of underworld. The creator of heat. A deadly goddess. She created the flames of hell.

Sobrang daming nakalagay sa libro but I focused reading the six elemental gods. They're indeed powerful.

I looked at my watch and saw the time. Mahigit ilang oras na pala ako sa library. Then I looked for the flaries and saw them sleeping on the books. Napailing ako at akmang mag liligpit na ng makuha ng isang libro ang atensyon ko.

Astrology

I sat down again on my seat and read the book.

"Every decades, a ruler will be born and it will rule a certain thing. This shall start by the four basic elements."

"The six elemental gods decided to make a fate. They created the prophecy that in every decade of a year, a ruler will be born and it shall rule a certain thing. Destellos thought that they cannot rule the universe by themselves, so the four basic elemental gods made a pact from Estrella, the goddess of galaxy. That a written star will be created by the goddess and it's element will be either one of them."

"And so, the astrology started. Horoscope is created and given a power to create fates which was from the goddess of time, Zafira."

"Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are created with element of water which came to the god of water, Destellos. Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are under the element of air. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn are under the goddess of earth. And lastly, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius are made after the element of fire."