Chapter 10

(Nothing interesting happens for the rest of the trip except for stars downs and blushing. Btw they now live in dorms)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bakugo pov
Lately I've been feeling guilty about all of the things I have done to her. I mean I don't deserve her! No one does! She's too good for this pathetic world! I mean I've used my quirk on her, picked on her, hit her, kick her, beat her, and I even once told her to kill herself!!! Why! Why! Why! Humph! I make my way towards Deku's dorm. I didn't think she was there so I left a note on her door.

Midoriya pov
I finally got back from Kirishima's room. The weights I had were too light. Huh, what's this? I rip and orange note taped to my door..
It read:

Deku, meet me at 8:00 were we had our second fight. (remember when all might told bakugo midoriya's quirk? Yeah, that place)Ps. DONT BE LATE!!!

I may be oblivious but I will say this is Kacchan. Right now it's 6:50 so I have time to spare. I decided to hope in the shower which took her an hour so it's 7:20 after that I got dressed into my usual white T-shirt, black shorts, and my signature red shoes. I then brushed my hair and put deodorant on and stuff like that. I picked up my phone, it was currently7:45 I decided to head on out...