Chapter 25- Flashbacks

I woke up to the sun shinning brightly through my balcony doors, I felt like I was being blinded until my eyes finally adjusted. I looked over at the clocked and saw it was 8:43 in the morning. I groaned and looked over where Jayden was but he wasn't there.

My eyebrows scrunched till I heard him singing in the shower making me laugh softly.

I got up out of bed and walked over to my bathroom door, opening it softly and walking in quietly, I gently shut the door and took Jayden's shirt off and my underwear. Jayden was still singing and washing his hair when I opened the door softly and closed it after I stepped in.

How he didn't notice is beyond me.

He probably going deaf.

Yeah. That seems reasonable.

I smiled at my thoughts and walked up behind him and placed my hands on his defined shoulder blades causing him to tense. I slowly slid my hands down his back then stepped away when he turned around. He took my hands and pulled me towards him, placing my hands on his shoulders then placing his on my waist, our bodies were touching and we just stared at each other wordlessly.

"Good morning, Beautiful." He said resting his forehead against mine.

"Morning." I smiled slightly.

"You're a sneaky one, I didn't even hear you come in." He pinched my side and I laughed, because my arms were wrapped around his neck I pulled him closer from pulling my body away.

"I'm a ninja." I said while I was still laughing.

He kissed on my neck, "That you are, my love, that you are."

I moaned breathlessly and moved my head as he kissed on my neck more. My right hand trailed down his chest to his side and I scratched on his back when he placed his hand on my butt and pulled me closer, if that was even possible. I bit my lip when I felt his friend touching my stomach.

"Something about you is just so addicting." He said. His voice was rough and low.

My head started hurting once that thought crossed my mind.

Was that a memory?

I shook my head then suddenly moaned when Jayden hand slid to the front of my body and he pressed against the spot where I needed him the most.

"Now I know for a fact that that is not the shower water." He smirked down at me and I looked up at him as I grind down on his hand.

"Jayden please..." I said as I looked up into his grey eyes, which were clouded with lust and love.

"I know, I know. Soon, Princess. I promise."

"What do you want, baby?" Jayden said making me bite my lip when another memory popped up in my head.

"You." I said getting up on my toes and pulling on his bottom lip.

"Up." He tapped on the back of my thigh and I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped, he quickly grabbed my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked forward so my back was against the wall.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I smirked when he moaned.

My smirked dropped and I closed my eyes and leaned my head head back when he pushed inside me. He kissed on my neck and started to slowly thrust inside me.

"Look at me." He said causing me to open my eyes.

I looked at him and bit my lip. He was going too slow and I needed him to speed up.

"Faster. Jayden. Please." I begged slightly.

He didn't say anything as he started to go faster. I leaned my forehead against his, our breaths turning into pants and soon into soft moans. I felt my self clench around him to which caused a groan to come out of his mouth.

Within a few short minutes he had us both cumming. He kissed me softly as he sat me down on my feet, his hands held my face while mine sat on his sides.

"I love you so fucking much." He breathes out once we pulled away for air.

"I love you so fucking much too." I smiled.

********

"Call me when you get there and if anything else happens." My Dad said giving me a tight hug and a kiss on the head.

"I will. I promise." I smiled up at him as we pulled away.

"Keep her safe." My Dad said once Jayden stepped up beside me.

"No problem, sir." Jayden said sending me a smile.

"Sir?" I questioned looking at them both.

"He works for me now, again. I've got both the gangs back now. But Erik can't find out. Who knows what he'll do once he finds out." My Dad said and Jayden nodded in agreement.

Saying goodbye to Venessa and Josh, plus Josh's gang since they decided to pop up, Jayden and I hopped into his car. We pulled out of his drive way and took off down the round. Lilly was in a frenzy when we walked over to say goodbye. Jayden assured her that we would be back in a couple weeks when everyone settled in. Carrie hugged us both and gave us the best of luck on our way back.

Being stuck in the car for 2 hours wasn't always the best. But having the love of my life with me as we sang loudly with the radio was pretty fun.

"Are you still in the talent show?" I asked once I turned the radio down.

"No. I signed up with Claire and we're not together so we both dropped out. " He said.

"And you don't want to sing by yourself?" I was confused.

"It's already to late to sign up, baby. But maybe in the next one." He sent me a smile as he placed a hand on my upper thigh.

"Dang. For sure we need to sign up together for the next one." I smiled, placing my hand on top of his.

"So who is Claire?" I asked after a while.

"She's the girl that we talked about when you were in the hospital. You're friends with her now?" Oh yah. I nodded slowly, showing him that I understood. "But I love you. Only you." He took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"I love you too." I smiled.

I turned the music back up and we went back to singing, but really yelling, along with the radio.