chapter 17

"Whatcha doing, love?" Dominic spoke softly into my ear. "Nothing," I smile sadly. He looks fondly at me and smiles. "All the fans are going crazy from the paparazzi photos," I add, gaining a small kiss from dom. "Everything will be fine you heard the doctor," dom said, wrapping his arm around me and bringing me closer.

"I'm just worried," I say, fidgeting with his jacket, "Gerald called." I felt dom tense at that. I look up at him as he began to caress my cheek. My vision blurs with tears at the sight. He stares deeply into my eyes and says, "Try not to think about him. I'm always going to be here to support you no matter what." I smile and lean up to him to plant a gentle kiss. I could feel him smile into the kiss.

"Hey sweetheart, how was the appointment?" Dom's mother asked as we walked into his parents home. "It went pretty well," I said with a smile, getting one back as well. "Thank you for letting me stay over on such short notice, I really appreciate it." I say standing next to Dom. "It's no problem sweetheart, I can see you make dom really happy and we're thankful for that." I look up at dom trying to hide a smile that began tugging at my lips. I could faintly see his cheeks turn a faint pink and noticed he look away with a smirk. I giggled at his reaction and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"Ash! Did you bring pictures?" Isobel asks, bringing me into a hug. I laugh and hug her back, "I left mine in my jacket but dom kept one." I look over at him and he hands him Isobel a small picture of my baby. "Woah, that's so cool. Is it a boy or a girl?" Izzy turns to me. "We don't know yet kiddo, but they're healthy and that's all that matters," Dom explains and wraps his arms around me, placing his hands gently on my stomach. I smile to myself. I knew we were gonna be okay.