Five

And just like that one round turned into 27. Luke was right, it was surprisingly fun. Before we knew it we were being told to go get ready for dinner.

The meal went by quickly and soon enough I was putting on some leggings and a t-shirt and making my way to the boys' lounge.

When I got there I could hear everybody talking through the door and smiled to myself because hopefully they're all making friends and having a good time here.

As soon as I knocked on the door the room went silent before I could hear them trying to quietly argue over who would open it. I stood outside the door waiting for at least a minute while I tried not to laugh at them.

Finally the door opened to reveal Dylan, Alexander, and Arlo all standing there smiling at me.

"Glad you finally decided who would open the door," I joked. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yes we are," Alexander responded.

"You look very nice, Princess," Arlo complimented.

"Thank you. Hi guys," I called to everyone else over their shoulders. "Let's go."

I turned around to lead everyone to our destination and Dylan began speaking. "You know, Princess, Allen was right. You look fantastic."

I turned to look at him and saw his eyes quickly move to up to my face as he smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Dylan. His name isn't Allen by the way. It's Arlo."

"Right sorry about that. Your outfit is just so different than what we've seen you wear so far. It's very distracting," he continued to smile and I held back from rolling my eyes in disgust.

"Really? Have you never seen a woman before?" I asked in annoyance. Before he could answer me I turned to Alexander. "So how do you like it here so far?"

"It's been great. Not quite as different from home as I expected though." Oh yeah, he's one of the rich guys.

I looked behind me to the left and saw Eric so I asked him the same thing.

"Well I agree with Alex that it's been great but it sure isn't anything like home for me. Everything is so fancy and there's a lot of people but it's not crowded or anything. I do miss home a little bit since it's so different but all the people are really nice and I'm excited about the once in a lifetime experience."

"That's good I'm glad you guys are having a nice time here."

"Hey Princess?" A voice called from behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise! And we just got here so you're about to find out," I responded as I stopped in front of a door. "Boys, welcome to the media room," I announced dramatically as I opened the door.

They all looked at the room in awe, taking in its large screen and rows of cushy seating with plenty of pillows and blankets. The wall on the left had a popcorn machine and everything you'd need to make some; the one on the right had a few shelves of movies for us to choose from.

"Holy f*ck."

"Well said, Michael. This is sick," said Tony.

"I'm glad you guys like it. Can I trust everyone to pick a movie without fighting?" They all looked around at each other warily and I sighed. "Ok then who's date number 28? You get to pick."

"That's me," said Kyle.

"Go ahead and choose one, Kyle. While you do that the rest of us are going to make some popcorn and get comfy."