Battle with tokoyami

The last person I ever wanted to fight is Tokoyami. I watch the rest of the battles trying to keep a straight face, and trying to figure out how to fight him. Winning is not the problem to me anymore, I refuse to control dark shadow. I won't. I have a plan.

"I have to go down now," Todoroki spoke as I nodded slightly. He walks away ready to fight his next battle, I glance at Tokoyami and he seems to be scared.

I focus on the arena as Deku and Todo both walk up, oh god this is intense. When the time starts Todoroki emideately shoots ice at Deku

"Delaware smash!" Deku yells as he is quick to respond with flicking his finger so hard it breaks and destroys the ice. Deku's finger is completely broken, already turning blue. I wince at the sight as Todo shoots more ice at him as deku blocks again. This happens more and more as deku fingers are all broken. Shoto runs and jumps causing Deku to use a full punch to defend himself, breaking his whole arm. I wince greatly watching how bad Deku is hurting himself. All of deku's fingers are broken. He has nothing left to break.

Shoto sends another ice wave towards Deku, I watch hoping this is the end of this slaughter. But I see the ice blown back as deku rebroke one of his fingers in order to counter. Causing shoto to fly backwards before just bareling catching himself in time before going out of bounds.

"Shoto! You're trembling, you can't keep up with the drastic drop of temperature. Can you? Use you're fire." Deku shouts clutching onto his fingers

"What did my dad bribe you to say that!" He shouts angrily. Deku would never right? Shoto runs at Deku but the moment he moves deku sends a hard punch at Shoto making him fly back. He's getting weaker, he does need to use his fire at this point. Half of is body is freezing. They continue to battle like this, deku breaking his fingers so bad he couldn't make a fist anymore to keep Shoto away. He had to use his mouth in order to flick his finger.

"Why are you doing this?! Breaking yourself so much?" Shoto asked in a yelling tone as everyone was on the edge of their seats.

"Because I'll do whatever it takes to become a hero Todoroki!" Deku headbutts shoto, "Now give it you're all! You holding back is going to be the reason I surpass you!"

Shoto falls to the ground and I can see on his face he remembers something, something bad. His scar. It's not a good memory, shoto no please.

"I will not succumb to my fathers schemes, I will show him I don't need him. I don't need his power!" Shoto shouts as Deku looks up at him

"It's you're power isn't it?" Deku yells as I lean over the side. As a see a smile on shotos face. Now this is a good memory. Deku pulls back a punch as Shoto raises his hand on his fireside and things start to turn red.

"Cementoss stop them!" I shout as Cementos nods and rises cement blocks in their way, they simple punch through as the whole arena goes up with smoke. No one can see who is remain in the middle. As the smoke clears, we see a figure still standing in the arena.

It's Todoroki! And half of his shirt is gone hot damn. He's panting heavily. Deku is on the wall on the other side. Everyone was quite for a while not really understanding what just happened before the whole placed filled with cheers at the epic battle we just watched. Deku was rushed to recovery girl and Todoroki leaves the arena. I transport quickly to the lower levels and stop around the corner seeing Endeavor.

"Shoto I'm so proud, you'll learn to control the level output on you're left side. After you graduate you should come work with me." Endeavor speaks as Shoto just walks past him slightly before talking.

"The only reason I used my fire side was because I completely forgot about you for a while. I guess I don't need you." He spoke in his monotone voice as he walked around the corner. I turned myself invisible as I watched him lean against the wall and let out a shaky breath. He snaked his fingers through his hair pulling slightly before looking up. I could see slight tears in his eyes, we is trying to hold them in. I pretending to transport from a nearby shadow as his face quickly goes back to normal.

"Hey." I speak as I walk up and give him a hug, "You did amazing. Really."

"Thank you." He replied looking down at me, "Are you ready to battle tokoyami? He should be an easy win for you, quite sad that he got paired up with you."

"I don't want to fight him." My face twist into sadness as I think about it over again.

"Why not?" shoto asked as we start walking to the waiting area.

"I can't do it shoto, I won't control Dark Shadow." I speak looking down my thoughts racing

"Why not? That would be the easiest way to win." Shoto replied confused

"Because Dark Shadow isn't like the other shadows I control. The shadows I control, yea they are technically 'alive' but they don't think or make decisions. It would be like me using my moms signature move." I mumble out

"The dna one, turning someone into a shadow person?" He asked as we stopped in the waiting room.

"Yes. I can't do it, I don't want them to think of me as my mother." I speak sitting down in one of the chairs and hiding my head in my arms

"(y/n), don't you see, what's a better screw you towards your mom then making her power one that's fights evil. I know I didn't say that the best way, but do you get what I'm saying?" Shoto asked rubbing my back slightly.

"I got it! I have a plan!"

"Alright (y/n) you're next in line. The battle is almost over." The worker spoke as I nodded my head. I took a deep breathe and let out a giant smile.

"I've got this." I speak happily as todoroki smiles slightly back

"I'll leave you to focus, I'll be watching from the arena." Todo replies as we walks out and disappears in the hallway. I Transport myself to the stage near the arena, and tinker for a bit. I have a plan that requires music, I hook up the speakers to a small remote I have and grabbing a microphone and hiding it in the shadow realm, setting up a nice plan that hopefully won't get me kicked out.

I transport back to the waiting area just in time, the worker escorts me to the entrance. I walk back into the arena seeing Tokoyami walking as well, he looks scared. I take a big gulp as I step onto the concrete again, My whole body shaking from nervousness.

"Begin!" Mic shouts as tokoyami lunges forward towards me. I take out the remote and hit the button as back in black starts blaring over the speakers. Tokoyami stops for a second confused at the music playing. With my shadow power I create a demon wing, and with my light power I make the illusion of an angel wing. They sprout from my body as I stretch them out, As a beat drops I take off flying into the air I fly to the beat of the song for a while. Doing flips and other flying tricks. I fly to eye level height of the sitting area. I grab the microphone from the shadow realm and turn it on, I turn Down the music. Everyone is staring at me. I glance at Todoroki and he looks so confused.

"I am the daughter of a villain." I begin as I pause for dramatic effect, "so all you Villians out there, I know how you work, I know how you act, and I know you you think. You can't hide, not even in the darkest of night. Because when you work best, and many falter. I thrive." I make my wings disappear as I fall towards the ground rapidly. Hearing 'cause I'm Back in Black' over the speaker Right before I hit the ground I transport to a wall shadow. And head towards my exit. I'm out of the arena. As I walk away no one is cheering again, and that's okay. That was a message for my mother.