Chapter 1: My Confession

Inspired by your's truly sayori_lovespandas

The moment I looked up Lukanette my trashcan filter showed apparently my computer doesn't ship it. Neither do I

Mari's POV:

I was so excited today because I'm gonna confess my true feeling's towards' Adrien. I mean I practiced in front of my pictures multiple time's and in fact I somehow stuttered but you know Tikki was there helping me. She would encourage me saying stuff like "It's just like breathing take in a deep breath and just say it." So I texted Alya saying " It's happening today." I walked outside and saw it was raining. I  yelled " It's not supposed to rain. Sun's supposed to shine, birds singing, and happy vibes." Tikki only poked her head out of my purse saying " You know rain doesn't always mean bad things." I nod in agreement remembering when Adrien first gave me his umbrella.

 I sigh at the memory and as I walk up to the school I see Alya wave at me saying "What's happening today?" I only squeal "I'm gonna confess my undieing love for Adrien." Alya giggles and rolls her eyes "I want to see this." I only defended myself saying " I am just watch me." I see Adrien walk up to the school and I see the opportunity and walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. "Hey Adrien c--can I-I ta-talk to you." Adrien looks at me and flashes me a thousand dollar smile. "Sure Marinette lets get inside first." We walk inside together and I look over to see Alya wink at me giving me a thumbs up. We walk to the locker room which was empty at the time. "So what's it you want to tell me." Adrien ask's. 

I close my eye's and picture myself as Ladybug and softly say "Adrien I know You probably heard this a million times and I understand if you don't feel the same way. What I'm trying to say is I like you Adrien and not as just a friend either. I understand if you don't feel the same and I hope it doesn't mess with our friendship." I hear a deep sigh come from Adrien and heard "Sorry Marinette I Your a beautiful girl it's just I am in love with another." I only feel my heart break into a million pieces as I open my eye's and whisper "I understand see you later Adrien." And I walk out seeing Alya standing by the steps asking "SO?" I only shake my head saying "He's already got someone else he's in love with a--and I-I-I understand." I say as I feel tears threatening to spill over. "I'm fine though you know I'm stronger then I look." Then I do a fake laugh so Alya doesn't suspect anything but on the inside everything felt heavy with heartbreak.