Trying to Find a Mate. Abigal and Ethan

Part Two

Setting: After 5th hour, they skipped 6th hour hehe and they are at Abigals pack territory now enjoy

Abigals POV

We arrived at my pack territory in less than 10 minutes probably cause he was speeding like a manic for no reason. God. Who taught this kid how to drive? I almost died. I stepped out of the car and looked around the den site then at Ethan.

"How did you know where it was?" I said in confusion. I never told him where it was.

"I know where all the pack territories are."

" And you would know that how?"

"Im the Alpha of Summers Creek pack, Alphas know where all pack territories are."

"Oh. Well im the Female Beta of Northern River pack." I say as I shift into my wolf form.

He looks at me then shifts into his wolf form. A brown wolf with yellow eyes. I paw at his left ear and roll over on my back. He chuckles and paws at my snout causing me to sneeze. I narrow my eyes at him, then arch my head a little closer to his ear so i can get it in my mouth. I finally latch my jaws around his ear and tug gently with a play growl.

'You are just like a pup, you know that?' he said

"Yes, I do." I said as let go and roll to my stomach, laying my head on my paws.

I felt him lay behind me and rest his head on my back. He has a heavy head but there is nothing in there. A smile tugs at my lips as i sigh contently and fall into a light slumber.

Ethans POV-

As she falls asleep I look at her and smile as I nuzzle her with my nose lightly trying not to wake her. I get up and stretch, I looked over at her to see if she was still asleep. I sniff the ground for a scent of a rabbit or something small to feed her. I finally find one and bring it back to her, I nuzzle her with my nose trying to wake her up. Her eyelids flutter open as she lets out a yawn, I nudge the rabbit towards her. She looks at the rabbit then at me, I smile at her and nod. She smiles back and starts to eat the rabbit.

"Errr....Abigal I think you might be my mate." I said kind of nervous of what she way going to say.

She looked up and me and smiled, she raises to her peds and licks my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will post pictures of them in human form and wolf form tommorrow or later but Bye for now

-Clearsky