5-Real life

Amber sat in the expensive restaurant, messing with her hair, with one question on her mind. She had to ask eventually,so after the waiter had taken their order she said.

'' So why'd you wanna go on a second date?''

'' I really liked you. What about you?''

'' David asked me to distract you while he shoots you with a paintball gun.''

Jeff's head turned at the speed of light, clearly expecting a paintball to the back. After seeing that you were just messing with him, he was annoyed.

'' You know I'm starting to like you less now. You are a cruel woman.''

''You sure do know how to charm a girl.''

To that he smiled and said.

''I try.So our ''first date'' was kinda wild and I didn't get to know you that well. So, tell me more about yourself.''

'' Well I'm not originally from L.A. My parents moved here when I was nine and it was really hard to get used to all of this at first. But then a few years passed, I found some friends and everything was okay. Then college, a boring desk job, then Youtube plus a slightly more fun desk job. What about you?''

'' Grew up in New York, then I moved here, did Vine, then some things happened and now it's a mix of cutting hair and Youtube.''

Before you could ask anything else your food arrived and you dug in hungrily. Damn, Jeff knew how to pick restaurants.