When I walked into the entrance, I saw that Nahri wasn't there anymore. There was another woman sitting there. She was cute but she just smiled up at me and asked me if Ms. Maraj was expecting me. I told her who I was and she told me that Nika was in a meeting. I told her I would just wait in her office.

In her office, I got bored so I unwrapped all of her Jolly Ranchers and sat them back inside the bowl beside her monitor. I picked up her Cavalli's ball and started playing with it. This shit's fun as hell.

"Beyonce what are you doing?" Onika stood in the door with her arms crossed. "Why you got my baby's ball?"

"You were in a meeting. Let me get a hug." I stood up but she put her hand up to my chest.

"Uh uh, I know what you trying to do."

"What am I trying to do?" I asked her.

"Beyonce stoppp!" She whined.

"Girl just give me a hug." I pulled her in and felt her arms wrap around my torso. "How you been? How was your day?"

"Trash. Everybody in the meeting act like they don't know what the fuck they doing. They act like I'm not the boss." She mumbled in my chest.

"I saw you fired Nahri."

"You came around and she got unprofessional. She had to go."

I knew she was jealous about it which is the real reason why she fired her. I knew because when Nahri was flirting with Pretty Boy, she didn't say a word.

I grabbed her ass. It took her a minute but she moved away from me, hitting my chest.

"Beyonce!"

"Onika!" I gasped, being dramatic. "You thought I wasn't gonna touch that ass?"

"You're disrespectful." So she was really mad?

"I didn't mean for it to be disrespectful mami, you just gotta understand you have a fat ass and when we hug, it just be out there. I had to grab it to stop my dick from getting hard."

She covered her now red face. "Bey keep your hands off my ass."

"I miss it." I was whining and being a baby like she does.

"That's the point, you're not supposed to have it."

"You're not being fair."

"I actually am, that's why you're pouting."

Onika looked so damn good in her big ole office, she really made it to the big leagues and I'm so proud of her.

Right now, my focus was on that body. She dressed how she wanted to. She still never wore underwear and when she did, she was teasing by letting it show. I'll respect it for now but she knows what she's doing so that won't last.

I laid on her couch. She sat at her desk but she kept looking at me in between her doing work.

"Why you looking at me?"

"You're acting different. Better."

I was glad she noticed it. I had been going to Ms. Boe three times a week for three weeks. When I was late to see Cavalli and Onika, I was at therapy. Who the fuck knew I would even consider this shit?

"Coincidence?"

"No way. Go get Cavalli."

"Come with me."

"I have work to do Beyonce, that's why I told you to go get her."

"Please?"

She rolled her eyes but got out of her seat anyway. At Cavalli's school, that same teacher followed behind Cavalli, staring at me.

"Hi." She smiled at me then ran her hand up and down my arm. "Cavalli was great today." She said in a flirty tone.

I could see Onika from my peripheral vision. She had her jaw clenched and her fists balled.

But you not jealous right?! Right?!

The teacher grabbed my hand and Onika rolled my eyes. She pulled me away from the teacher and into her, kissing me. I kissed her right back, letting her get as nasty as she wanted. I knew what she was doing. We only stopped when Cavalli started being a punk about it.

"Don't make me get you fired."

"I didn't know-"

"I'm sure you didn't. You have a good day ma'am."

In the car, she was on her phone, typing fast as hell. I just know she's texting one of her little friends about everything.

"Mommy I got green today."

"That's good baby." She said absentmindedly.

"Momma?"

I reached back and rubbed her cheek. "It's okay baby. Mommy will be fine when you guys get home."

"Okay."

"Nika-"

"Don't say anything to me."

"Why you mad at me? I didn't do anything." I turned to her, stopping at the red light.

"Valli what did Momma tell that teacher last week?"

Valli sat up, her head between the two of us. She flung an imaginary piece of paper in the wind. "Taken."

Onika laughed. "I'm not mad at you. People just need to learn and respect boundaries."

"You still not fair. I don-"

"Later." She shook her head. "You're coming home with me and Valli."

Onika

"All y'all can get out of my house. Jumping on my bed like y'all crazy. Get down!" I yelled but none of them were paying any attention to me.

Beyonce's big ass, AJ, Ramon, and Cavalli were just jumping on my bed and I could hear it squeaking. If they break it, Beyonce's buying me a new one! Period!

"Bey come onnn! Get off!"

"No." She immediately disagreed with me.

Right before I could continue arguing with her, someone was knocking on the door. I went to get it and as soon as I opened the door, I was punching this bitch dead in her face.
________

Yeah Imma keep on giving yall cliffhangers😂💀

Bey's therapy session?

The teacher? Was Nika in the right or is she just confusing things?

Who's at the door?