Started Relationships

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11TH, 2018

Chloe was just sitting in her room listening to "Break the love cycle" by The Lovers of the Deep, she was listening to that due to her new relationship with her new boyfriend, Noah, that she really likes and adores. For her to just be 17 and less mature than you think, she can really "handle" a break up. Chloe's parents are really rich but not so generous, they only worried about themselves, not even Chloe or her little sister, Emma. Emma knocked on Chloe's room door, "Hey, have you seen my phone?" Emma asked, but Chloe ignored her like she always does,"GET OUT!" Chloe yelled at her sister while pushing her out while thinking about Noah. Chloe tried 3 times to call Noah, but he contentiously declined, she couldn't think of why. Finally, he called her at 8:09 p.m ," Hey, sorry, i was at a family event." He insisted, she believed him, as always. They had a long conversation till about 12:30 a.m, at that time her parents yelled at her to go to sleep and get off the phone with Noah. The next day, she spoke to Noah at school  but she noticed he really wasn't listening to what she was saying, he was staring at Lili Tayler prettiest girl in school, but of course, she didn't know who he was staring at, that same day when Chloe returned home from school, Lili texted her saying,"You know, you will never have Noah, even though he's your boyfriend, he is always gonna love me and not you! And if you deny, WANNA BET?" Chloe just deleted it because she knew it wasn't true at least that's what she assumed.

                                      A WEEK LATER. SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20th, 2018

That week, Chloe kept thinking sent her last week and began to cry because she had a crazy thought that Noah was cheating on her with Lili, and that was probably why she sent the text but Chloe still wasn't sure about why Lili sent her the text. Chloe went to sleep, trying to forget about the fact of the thought of her boyfriend cheating on her. The next day Chloe went to the park to meet up with Noah, to talk about the whole cheating thing. Once he arrived Chloe asked,"Are you cheating on me, I mean we have been together for a month and you haven't been listening to me lately, and you have been just staring out in to space while I'm talking, and also i got this text." "What text?" Noah asked nervously as if he knew Lili was going to send a text to Chloe. Chloe responded with,"Lili, She said I will never have you, and that you want her more than me, she wanted to make bet as if she knew that she was going to win without a doubt and i was just wondering...what would make her think that, so I came to you," Chloe said this as she was slightly getting teary. Noah was in complete denial about it, but then left her at the park on her own as if he was saying that he was breaking up with her without telling her just letting her assume. She ran home while it was raining, and she ran into her room and plopped down onto her pillow and cried her heart out like she knows he's done with her.

                                                 NOVEMBER 1ST, 2018 

Chloe hasn't talked to Noah in a month 1/2, she doesn't care about him outside her room but everyday since Saturday, October 20th, 2018 (the day the cry's started.) But everyday since that day she has been crying. She wants to know the truth and if they're over with. The next day, Noah sat at her locker waiting for her. She saw him and went to her locker, she opened it, but did not talk to him,"Are you going to say anything to me? I know your still sad, I can see the tear come down your face." he said, but Chloe ignored, as she tried to walk away and forgetting him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him and said,"I'm sorry, Chloe, I should have never cheated on you with Lili, I just wanted something new for a change. Take me back please?" Chloe tried to ignore, but she did have something to say to him,"No, I'm sorry, I should've ignored you while you talk or stare out in to space when your saying something important, but after all we all have our mistakes." he could tell she was being sarcastic,"Look, stop being like this, I made a big mistake and I want to make it up to you, Valetines day is 3 months away, and I can make it up to by then. Deal?" Noah said while holding her hands.

                                                      NOVEMBER 8TH,2018  

Everyday, Noah has been bringing Chloe gifts like big Teddy bears or smell goods, she accepted his apology but she still will never forget it. In Chloe's math class, there's a new kid named Kayla, she is a British, rich girl, and as of her looks, she's very pretty, so Chloe started to worry about what happened with Lili and Noah, will happen with Kayla. When I stopped by Noah's locker, he said,Hey, I have something to tell you, I don't think this is working out, I think we should see other people. What do you say, this has gone on long enough?" Chloe's jaw dropped and a few tears started to come down her face, and she turned red. Chloe sat there and thought and when Noah had enough of thinking time from her he walked away without a answer and went to talk to Kayla.