one.

Austin and Lauren have been best friends since June 8, 2005.

Lauren Samuels had just moved next door to Austin Mahone and they were both nine years old. She had been living in the warm town of San Antonio for a week when Austin introduced himself, after being forced by his loving mother. He had no clue how much Lauren would end up meaning to him in the long run.

To this day, June 7, 2010, they were as close as can be. They hung out everyday, and did everything together.

"So, Austin, guess what tomorrow is!" Lauren smiled to herself as Austin looked at her quizzically and she let out a sarcastic laugh. She knew he had no clue, and was not particularly happy about it.

"Umm... don't tell me, don't tell me... your first volleyball game is tomorrow? No, your dad is coming home?"

Lauren cringed slightly at the second option. She let out a sigh and replied with a slight shake of the head. She let the topic of her father go, and started her lecture.

"Austin, are you kidding me? You did this last year too..." she sighed and Austin's eyes bulged open, as he realized the importance of tomorrow.

"Oh my, our friendaversary..."

"Yeah you dipthong! I wrote it on your calendar!" she said, glancing at the calendar with black scribbles over the date Lauren had been frustrated over.

"Oh... right..."

"Where did it go?" Lauren frustratedly shuffled over in the spinning computer chair over to the calendar, seeing the sharpie scribbles up close.

"Alex may or may not have been over last night... he also may have scribbles it out and said it was stupid and some other rude remarks..."

"That dick!" Lauren was angry. Alex had always, for some odd reason, saw Lauren as a threat to Austin and his own friendship, even after she had tried multiple times to make things up.

"I'm sorry! I'll remember it next year! If that's helps..." Austin said, mumbling the last part, while attempting to calm Lauren down.

"No! I just can't believe him, after my attempts to mend things, he has the nerve to do this! Austin, your friendship is just a joke to Alex; he thinks this is a game!" Lauren slightly yelled, face and ears reddening with anger.

"Hey," Austin said, putting his hands on Lauren's shoulders, "it's alright."

"Austin, you're not getting the point here." Lauren growled, obviously frustrated.

"Lauren, calm down. I'll talk to Alex!"

"That's what you said last time he tried to destroy our friendship!" Lauren slides on her sweatshirt and pulls her drawstring nike bag over her shoulders, sliding her phone into the bag. She walks to the doorframe, and Austin attempts to stop her by asking where she's going.

"To go confront Alex. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty fed up. You coming or not?"

"Lauren..." he says, as she nods her head and fast walks out of the doorframe, down the stairs and slams the front door to the Mahone family's house.

Austin mumbles some curses while sliding his shoes and a sweatshirt on, putting his cell phone in his pocket and runs down the stairs after one of his best friends.

❀❀❀❀❀

A/N!!

hey, so this is my first official story on wattpad!! and I really hope you like it, I just wrote this up and I'm proud of it, honestly and I hope you guys enjoy it!

so basically, my name is alisha, I enjoy reading and austin mahone, and I really love writing too! so yeah, I'm gonna start this book and I really hope you guys like it! I'm super nervous for you guys to read this! it might not get updated daily, but I'll try! I just wrote this after volleyball and I'm super proud of it!!

so, how do you guys like the first chapter? leave some comments on your favorite part and just give me feedback I guess. I hope there aren't any errors!! please correct me if there are, I'm typing this on my iPod :)

so yeah! love you guys & hope you enjoy it! I'm writing the second part right now :-) byeeee!