The Gate

Faye Caldwell has never been the same ever since her sister, Terra, killed herself seven years ago. She's haunted by her sister's memory, taunted by nightmares that mock the day her sister plunged to the ground. The fear of falling and ending up like Terra consumes her. Even the slighest falls make Faye scream, the terror taking over her body. Faye doesn't know how much more she can take. What she doesn't know is that those fears and dreams will drive her to do something that will change the way she looks at her life forever. Kole Frost lives a normal life. He has friends that he can (somewhat) count on, and a brother who is always there for him. He doesn't think that being dragged to Xia, a club that allowed minors, would do anything to him. He doesn't want to go, but he goes anyway--just to get his friend off his back. And when his best friend, Terence, gets drunk, he doesn't think anything of it. It's normal. Normal. But little does he know that that trip to Xia is about to change his life forever. The two worlds collide when Faye and Kole meet at the legendary Gate. The Gate, said to be protecting them from a horrible beast on the other side of its borders. The Gate which separates the two genders from each other. The Gate, which no one has ever seen before. That is, until now. Faye and Kole will learn that their "normal" worlds are not so normal after all. They'll learn that Cesve has secrets, ones that have been kept for a long, long time. And they take it upon themselves to find out just what those secrets are. There is one thing that must always be remembered: The Gate keeps them apart.

ALL I CAN SAY IS AWSOME!!!