I knew he was in love with my mother and I cried with him as he held my mother close. He sat there sobbing when we heard someone enter the house. He quickly set my mother down gently, his his movements forced, and disapperated away.

A big figure appeared at the doorway, and I saw Hagrid standing there looking down sadly at my mother's dead body.

"Lily..." He whispered.

He slowly walked up to Harry's crib and wrapped him in a blanket and cradled him in his arms.

"Poor 'arry...he didn't even get to see 'is sister alive...and now this..." He whispered, tears leaking out of his eyes.

I looked at them sadly when I felt my body grow warm. I looked down at myself to see my body to not transparent. What?!

I looked up to Hargid holding Harry. It's now or never..

"Hagrid..." I whispered.

He quickly turned around to see me standing behind him.

"R-Raylene?! B-But how?! I thought you werere dead?!" He exclaimed.

"I am dead, Hagrid...but I am merely a ghost." I explained.

"May I?" I asked, looking down at Harry.

He nodded his head sadly and handed Harry to me. I held Harry close and touched my forehead to his. I looked down to see him looking up at me in curiosity and wonder. I sighed sadly as I cradled his face in my hands.

"This is the first time I could of ever touched him..." I whispered.

I kissed Harry's forehead and handed him back to Hagrid.

"Take him somewhere safe Hagrid. I don't know how much time I have left in this form...Don't tell anyone you have seen me. Can you do that?" I asked.

"You 'ave my word." He replied.

"I swear on my unbeating heart that I will protect him Hagrid. I may be dead, but I will always be watching over Harry even if he can't see me. Go, I will follow you,but this may be the last time you see me in this form for a while..." I said, looking up at him.

"I 'ope to see you again Raylene." He replied.

I could feel my body grow cold again and I looked down at myself to see me again transparent. I sighed sadly as I quickly flew to where Hagrid was starting Uncle Siris's flying motor bike and followed them into the sky.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I followed Hagrid as we finally descended back to the ground. I looked around to see we were in a neighborhood, that was oddly familiar.

I landed on the ground as Hagrid parked the motorcycle, with a loud squeak. I turned my head to see two figures in front of us.

"Professor Dumbledore. Professor Mcgonagall." Hagrid greeted.

"No problems I trust Hagrid?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"No sir. The little tight fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. Here you go." Hagrid replied, handing Harry to Professor Dumbledore.

They walked up to a house that seemed even more familiar, and I didn't like the feeling...

"Albus, do you really think it's safe? I've watched these muggles all day! They're the worst sort of muggles imaginable! They really are-" Professor McGonagall asked, concerned.

"They are his only family left." Professor Dumbledore interrupted.

As he said that, I noticed Hagrid's expression grow wary and sad.

"The boy is famous! There won't be any child that wouldn't know his name!" She stated.

"Exactly. He is far better off, growing up from all that... until he is ready." He whispered, back.

I watched as Professor Dumbledore lay Harry of the doorstep. I slowly sat next to him and watched him as he slept peacefully.

I heard Hagrid sniff and realized that he was crying. I chuckled mutely as I saw tears glisten on his cheeks.

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye." Professor Dumbledore told him.

I then watched him take a letter out of his robes and place it on top of Harry's blanket.

"Good luck. Harry Potter." Professor Dumbledore whispered.