Good Friend. Part:1

"I shouldn't be hiding in a bathroom because I'm scared to go to class and see this person."

-2 or 3 months before-

Hi, my name is Amanda.P, 7th grader,and I'm switching schools. At the moment I'm in rockway middle school, I'm going to west middle school. Nothing is really that THAT bad here, I'm just bored of this place and I hate everyone here,if I want I could easily make new friends..but I don't have the energy to, you know, trying to start conversations and all. Also,,no attractive people lmao and everyone dislikes me, all because of failed friendships and people not keeping their mouths shut, you knowww? Always being the good friend always ending by getting hurt?But right now this isn't about that, it's about school.I have 3 teachers that every time I see them I want to kill myself. Literally, end my life as soon as I step in their class. Not to mention, my bus driver HATES me,to the point I'm the only person sitting all the way at the end of a BIG ASS YELLOW SCHOOL BUS!!
But anyways,I finally convinced my mom to change me.
It took me like...3 months maybe? She really didn't like this school but this is the only place I had close friends in,from my elementary and some I still talked to. But right now I'm getting my papers to leave, there was people that didn't know I was leaving because they didn't believe me when I said I was,they had a reason to anyways. I've been complaining and trying to leave this place for a long ass time. But finally,getting out, not going to miss anyone and going to be able to get away from someone I've been trying to ignore and stay away from for a while, but not in this story will I talk about them.

Time skip to my first day in my new school

As soon as I walked in, I had one of my closest friends waiting for me. She showed me around the whole place. It was small but it was pretty, i met a lot of people, and people I had already been presented to,but one person in general..let's make up a name for them. Hmm..Justin? Lmaoo sure. I got to see Justin, I had met him with my friend so introduced me to him on FaceTime, he seemed very chill and friendly. He complimented me but I didn't really take it into thought but in school he looked a little more...reserved? He had friends,a lot. But he didn't seem so talkative, so we didn't talk, we said hi and a single hug,nothing else.
Later, I'm in my 7th period. There was no one I knew except a kid from my 5th grade class who I never liked, I was just doing my work,until I heard the door open. Justin walked in, I was a little happy to see him,thinking I could get closer to him and I could have a friend in this boring class, but as soon as he tried to come in (late),the teacher stopped him and told him that if he didn't have a pass, he couldn't come in.
Of course he didn't have a pass, so he just said "Uhh..ok,um,I'm going to go look for one" and like that he left, still bored I didn't even realized how fast time flew and next thing I know,the bell rings and it's time to go. Now I'm with my close friend..let's call her Azalea? Sure. I was telling Azalea some of the people that were in my classes and I told her what happened in 7th period. She laughed. "He probably just skipped ,not that they needed him anywhere." was what she said, once again, I really didn't take it into thought,.Not that I knew him at all anyways, so I just let it slip off my mind.
it's the next day and I'm in 6th period. Justin walks into the class in time. That day we had a substitute so he sat right behind me."heyy what's up" he said,we started talking and we got to know each other a little more, once again he complimented me,I just said thank you and moved on, I was happy knowing I had a new friend, and of course I asked him about yesterday ,he told me what I expected , that he just skipped. Good to know I'd have a new
friend.
This kept going for a while,just us talking and making jokes like any other 2 friends and I loved Justin, but of course, as a friend.The more we talked the more comfortable we got with each other, I counted him as a close friend, like every time I saw in the halls I would run up to and give him a hug, or tell him all the tea about the day before. Knowing I had classes with him everyday, made me happy. Knowing I always had a class with someone close.
but slowly he started to think we were more than that. Not just close friends.

————————————————————————
hihihihi
this was my first time writing so WASSA
I know this story seemed boring but this is just the first part lololol
So yea.... btw this was written in the bathroom while I was trying to skip class because I'm scared of "Justin." I wasn't joking when I said these were real stories. I just have no one to talk to about this sooo, let me write about it ;) so yea, it gets better
bye bye!