Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

I sat down watching MTV, who knew that life was so boring without your girlfriend around?

Flipping the channels I changed it to the cooking channel. and stuff the chocolate moose into your chocolate chip cupcake... "Hey Babe we should try it." then I remembered that I was watching alone

"Baby are you ok?" my mom sat next to me. "You were pretending to talk to Alex... Would you like to talk about it? Maybe you could talk to Selena?"

 I sighed, I didn't know what to do with my life sadly. This waiting would seem like an eternity. "Mom I know this sounds weird but it feels like empty, without her."

My mom nodded with a smile "Taylor this time you need to talk to your dad about a very important decision in your life."

Confused, I got up from the couch to go to the study where my dad was. "Uhm ok mom."

"hello son. Do you need something?" he asked.

"Mom told me to come and talk to you about Alexandria..." I said

He nodded and put his book down, the atmosphere became very serious. "Tell me Taylor about everything you feel about her, and how you feel now."

I looked out the window as I spoke "When I'm around her I just feel, warmth. I feel love and compelled on how beautiful and lovley she is. The small things she does like simply hugging me could make my heart stop. she doesn't know how serious I am about how much I love her. Alexandria is like I don't...I just can't explain. Now I think she hates me and my heart feels like nothing could fill it but her. She's just the only thing I feel I need to complete my life."

"Son....this is very serious and we need to talk about this girl if this is how serious you are......"

Alexandria's POV

"I'm so excited!" Khorena squealed, "What if noone likes the song!" She then got sad.

I laughed "BIpolar much and I wrote it so its going to be awesome."

She punched my arm.

"hey hey hey! I'm driving here!" I said with an angry glance at her direction

"I thought you were going to say hey hey hey it's fat albert." She said giggling

I rolled my eyes "Whatever"

Khorena smiled "I think thats the place!" she said pointing to the building.

We got out and I went to the frontdesk "Uhm Ted from Joshua?" I asked.

"Yes the top floor, its the professional studio." she said pointing to the elevator.

Khorena linked arms with me and pressed the up button three times, shaking with excitiment.

"I just hope this isn't too good to be true." I said watchinig the floor count go up.

She nodded but then a man greeted us and the door opened "Alexandria and Khorena?"

"Yep." I said "we are here for a demo."

"Yes I will make you guys famous!" he smiled and escorted us to the booth "Ok so all you guys have to do is sing your pretty little hearts out and I'll do the rest!"

We nodded and started singing the lyrics "lalalalala la la hey Boy you never really had much game thought I needed to upgrade so I went and walked away..."

After the man applauded "I think you girls have a hit right here!"

I smiled "Really!"

Khorena jumped and clapped "On our way to fame!"