Part 1 : Who are you??

story start from Arnav return back to RM with Kushi after that Kidnapped scene....with little differences............Like Kushi wearing western dress jean & top......so lets start..........................................its a suspense thriller story......................

Shantivan.
Kushi: Arnav ji, I want to tell you something. Its important.
Arnav:What happened Kushi, why you are looking so worried. By the way, why you are wearing this. I never saw you in any western dress. he said looking at kushi up to down.
Kushi: Leave all that Arnav ji. The important things that..Shyam was the one who behind your kidnap.
Arnav: what are you saying Kushi, Do you have any proof.
Kushi: Why you always need proof to believe me Arnavji. Cant you believe me for once.
Arnav: Do you think, I am fool to entertain Shyam in our home Kushi. Kushi, Di blindly believe on that snake. We need Proof to convince my di.
Kushi: Arnav ji, I understand your situation, but we cant take more risk. He alredy tried to kill you.
Arnav took deep breath, thinking something in mind. "Come Kushi, first lets go in."
They entred shocking Everyone witheir state. Her white top is covered with dust and blood. Wounded face of Arnav increase worry among the family members. lot of awkward glances are shared between several members.
Before their quries goes on, Arnav enterfer in between
A lot of knowing glances are shared between Shyam, Arnav and Khushi while everyone else is getting frantic with worry about whatever's happened.

"Arnav Bitw was Kidnapped by some goons." Informed Manorma shocking everyone.
All looked at Arnav with shock. Anjali was the first one to get out from the shock.
Anjali: Chote, is that true. But you called us and inform na that you were reached Scotland. Whats going on. Who kidnapped you chote.
Arnav: Leave it di...its big story.
Kushi: its not a matter which you can leave like that Arnav ji. Di he was kidnapped on the same day of his departure from airport. The kidnaper forced him to call us and inform us about his landing on Scotland safely.

Akash: How you knew about it Kushi ji, When whole family is unaware about it. And we never got any call regarding his kidnap and Not even anyone demand money too.
Kushi: money was not motto, his life was their aim. They wanted to kill him. And one more thing Not whole family jiju, four member from our family knew it including me. First Mami than Nk and last one who planned this kidnap.
Manorama: You are blaming on Family Members??
Shyam: Who is that person Kushi ji??
Arnav looked at shyam who is acting like nothing happened at all.
Kushi: I am not nlaming. I am vonfirming it, who is none other than Damaji of this house,  saying that Kushi turn to Shyam" Am I right Mr Shyam"
Shyam: whatttttt....Kushi ji what are you saying.
Anjali is shocked with the blame.

Manorama: what are you saying Khushi?

Shyam comes front Of Kushi.
Shyam: How can you blame me Kushi ji. I never thought single negative things for Arnav and you. How can you put this blame on  my head.

Kushi: I am well know to this drama Shyam, use something else.You are the one who planned everything to kill Arnav ji because you are behind his property.

Nani: I can’t believe this and Shyam bitwa cant do this.
Manorama: I was helping her to find Arnav bitwa,  but never saw Shyam in between.

Shyam: Because I was not in between, all this is rubbish. Khushi ji has lost her mind"

Anjali: Khushi ji please stop it, my shyam ji cant hurt anyone.

Khushi: You have to believe me. Arnav ji why you are standing like that inform them, Why you married me. what this shyam told to you.
Arnav: Why you are taking that matter now Kushi.
Kushi: Arnav ji just disclose it...Disclose our reason of Marriage. Disclose everything now. Kushi shouted looking at Arnav.
Her shout was something new for Arnav however he move with her words
Anjali: what are you hiding Chote.
Arnav: o..di...o... I married Kushi , because I thought shyam having affair with Kushi and he confirmed that they are in relationship and you are the one who stoping them become together. I believe on his words and asked kushi to marry me for 6 months.

Payal: whattt....this snake is such a lier. He was the one who stayed with us as a paying gust saying that he was orphan. Betryed our family. asked buaji to let him marry Kushi. But Kushi never give into it after buaji force also.

Shyam: Wow, now new story but I am not getting why you are lying Arnav. I never said those words. I know both sisters are lier and gold digger. Rani Sahiba dont believe on his words. Kushi want to take your Chote from you,  that is why she blined him with her lies and asked him to lie front of his di.

Khushi: Anjali  ji dont  trust him.

Shyam: Do you have any proof Khushi to prove that I am culprit.  I know you dont have any because there is no proof only, for your lies. 
ohhh so you are also with her.Now please NK,  dont say, that Kushi ji is right.  Look Rani sahiba what type of girl is she. Two men revolve around her pinky finger.
Shyam smartly stoped NK mouth before it open.

Shyam (pov): Kushi ji, you thought you can throw  me out from this home. Dont forget I am lawyer. And hiding real proof and presenting victims as a culprits is my well played game.
Khushi:I saw blood drop on your shoes and it was Arnav ji. which confirmed my doubt and your computer Passwords is my name.And I have that paper which stating that Arnav ji' s all properties belongs to you, on that I made him sign. wait I will bring that.
Arnav : What are you talking about Kushi, My will paper. How can that possible when my whole Property belongs to di. I am just a care taker of all this. And you alredy knew it kushi.
It was great shock for Shyam and others.
Anjali: What.........
The shock was very high for Shyam. for that Properties he did all this and kidnapped Arnav ..all those time the right owner of that properties was with him. His own wife. He could have get that properties with simple sign without any force. wait a minute, Kushi knew it, then why she agree to take sign on that papers.

Shyam: You knew it Kushi.....why the hell than you made me fool. we made deal Kushi, I agreed to disclose truth before Arnav in return you will help me to take sign on those papers. But I saw his will paper in his locker which state whole properties belongs to Arnav. I had to kidnapped Arnav for getting you back but you cheated me Khushi.
Shyam disclose everything in shock of realisation and give shock to others and especially for Anjali.
He come out from shock with a slap from none other than his Rani Sahiba. Before he react on first slap,  he got another one from Arnav.

Arnav: you played with two important  people of my life. Now no one can save you shyam saying that Arnav start to beat him blue and black but Akash stopped him.
Akash: Bhai stop it, police will handle him. I called them.
shyam stand on his legs after lots of struggle with pain.
Shyam: Dont forget I am lawyer maximum 3 year in jail. or may be I can come out with in a month because of insufficient proof, that its. after that your count down start Raizdas. I willl.....his words cut of by the voice.

"But today your count down end today itself Mr.Shyam Manohar Jha" the voice made every turn back and looked at person with shock.

"You are right, Shyam...we dont have enough proof against Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. But we have more than enough Proof against Karan Malhotra,We have enough Proof against Vijay Gupta...we have proof against Mr.Prem Mittal....or I can  say we have Enough proof against Mr.X......A serial killer.
shyam looked at that person with shock. other family members are in confusion as well as in shock with turned table.
Shyam: W....wh...who.....are you.....shyam stammered with his words. He looked at that person, who know his past which hided smartly from this world.