shot 1

So here is the first episode....but next episodes will be posted later as I am having my final examingation...I will post the other ff hatred of love also....but nexr episodes of it also will be at halt...I will post both the ffs later..

A highway is shown.....a car is seen lying upside down on the road.....and a guy inside it is heavily injured...he looks on....

Someone's legs are shown coming towards car.....the person's back is shown....the person...sits down..and looks at the injured guy..and laughs evilly....

Person- good bye mr babaj...

Saying this..he stands up and leaves from there...while leaving..he lights a lighter...and throws it backwards....the car get blasted.....

The person's face is shown...

He laughs loudly...

He leaves from there in his car.....

2 months ago......

Airport is shown...

A girl is shown carrying her luggage...and entering flight...she is little nervous...she finds her seat...and moves towards it...she sees already a girl sitting their.....reading a biology book...covering her face...

Girl1-excuse me...my seat is inside one..may i...

The second girl...puts her book down...and the girl is revealed to be krishna mishra....

Krishna- yes ofcourse...

The first girl moves inside....

Krishna see the girl is behaving restless...

Krishna- hey...are you feeling ill....

Thr girl looks at her...

Krishna- don't worry...you can tell me..i am a doctor...

Girl1- actually....i am afraid...I know it sound creepy...

Krishna smiles...

Krishna- don't worry I understand......wait I have solution for you problem....lets talk...while talking...you will forget about you fear...try it...I am sure it will work...