5. Go Away

He was here..... why was he here his features softened a little "hey Spence" I nodded and looked down at my sister "Madi can you go play in your room" she quickly scurried off up the stairs into her room.

I turned back to Michael and gave him a death glare "what the hell are you doing here Michael" I hissed practically tasting the venom that leaked out with my words as I said them, he look utterly confused "can you not take a hint" sadness plastered all over his face "what you didn't want to see me."

I stared at him astonished "Michael, I wanted to see you months ago but uh guess who stopped calling,skyping,and texting me let me give you a hint he's in this room" he sighed and hung his head in shame "Spence-" "don't call me that" I seethed "fine, Spencer I'm sorry I just thought it was easier if I left you alone" I rolled my eyes,laughed and pointed to the front door "get out Michael" he looked up at me.

"Spencer please.." "out!" I screamed my voice almost breaking, the sad look returned and without another word he left, swiftly and silently

He was gone

I ran to my room and threw myself on the bed sobbing into my pillow. I know I made him leave but it was only because I couldn't look at that face without melting into a puddle of tears.