I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but next week we're going to Dubai, and you're coming with us. No, if no, but I can't stand to see you like that. You need a new scene to, at least, make you sane after this bullshit so pack your bags. Aaliyah said I laughed a lil "I understand what you are saying, Laylay, but let me think about it." Kari did she not hear me. Aaliyah said "NO IF NO BUTS you're coming jay ". You know we all need it too. This is our last semester and spring break is here. Let's turn up. I knew I wasn't going to win this, but I just said yes. The girls ended up sleeping over and making sure I was straight, but in reality, I still wanted to know what I did for Dominique to act this way towards me. I silently cried, eventually making me go to sleep.

Aaliyah Pov

  "Jayla, I ain't playing no games you're coming with me

  "Jayla, I ain't playing no games you're coming with me. I ain't gonna let you sit here and cry over a wack ass nigga it's been 4 days have you ate" Jayla just shook her head. Girl, now you got no choice but to come boo.

As Jayla was sitting in my car I couldn't help but to feel bad honestly ..... I knew why, though I wish Dominique knew how badly he hurt my sis and that if I saw him I would be beating that ass no cap.

While entering my house, Joseph was there wondering why I was carrying bags, so he came up to me. "Hey mama, pass me the bags Jayla you too". Ight here I said, since it low key was heavy while Joesph was putting the bags down I went and made tea for jayla it was cold, she needed me the most right now
I still want to know why Dominque would play my sis. She's everything a guy looks for in a woman. She is smart, has her own business, she is all about her books, she has money. She's not in the mix. I couldn't understand, but hey, that's his lost. We just leveling up from here!
Joseph came back, I took Jayla to her room and showed her around. I thank god Joseph put her in the room with the bathroom because, lord 🤣🤣🤣 but anyway, Jayla decided she was going to shower and unpack. I took that as my que and left. When I left, Joesph was done, but he was on the phone, so I decided to go on Instagram real quick

Liked by KarinJinsui,The Glamaholic,DaveEast and 89,567 otherAaliyahjay: Throwing salt on my name only adds flavor to the sauce💧KarinJinsui: Bitch your too fireeee 🔥🔥🔥DaveEast: Zip up ya sweater❗️Aaliyahjay:@Karinjinsui ty pooh♥️✨Aaliyahjay:@D...

Aaliyahjay: Throwing salt on my name only adds flavor to the sauce💧
KarinJinsui: Bitch your too fireeee 🔥🔥🔥DaveEast: Zip up ya sweater❗️
Aaliyahjay:@Karinjinsui ty pooh♥️✨
Aaliyahjay:@DaveEast chill bae
TheGlamaholic:Thanks Lele😍😍😍
Random:Wait you talk to DaveEast

Liked by KarinJinsui,The Glamaholic,DaveEast and 89,567 otherAaliyahjay: Throwing salt on my name only adds flavor to the sauce💧KarinJinsui: Bitch your too fireeee 🔥🔥🔥DaveEast: Zip up ya sweater❗️Aaliyahjay:@Karinjinsui ty pooh♥️✨Aaliyahjay:@D...

Liked by Aaliyahjay,TheGlamahoilic,Jay.Sean and 70,565 others
KarinJinsui: Real cute,Real hood
Aaliyahjay :🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
TheGlamaholic:😍😍😍😍😍😍
Random: Is your face real
Jay.sean :🤯🤯🤯🤯

Liked by Aaliyahjay,KarinJinsui Swavy

Liked by Aaliyahjay,KarinJinsui Swavy.lee and 49,545 others
TheGlamaholic: Photoshoot vibes
Aaliyahjay: serving face and everything 😩😩
KarinJinsui:my bestie 😩😩😩😩😩
Dom.nique: text me back

Dave's pov

  Mama, you don't hear me calling you" ??? "I'm coming Joesph"

Mama, you don't hear me calling you" ??? "I'm coming Joesph". He said ," You are too deep on ya phone mama, but let me holla at you about some. I figured instead of going to Dubai on Monday. Let's go on Wednesday because then you'll only miss one day of class". " Good thing you said that because I had just got an email saying we're taking our final on Tuesday. Not only that I still gotta get some stuff." Ight no problem tell Karin and Jayla my fault, but I want to see ya on ya school shit first then ya could have fun" Joesph said I started giggling  because Joesph was hard looking, but he was really the sweetest he didn't play when it came to our education, "Mama come here" he said I came, and we started cuddling, watching mamas favorite  Madea's family reunion.

this was the perfect way to end my Saturday.

Sorry guys I didn't forget about ya but baby girl a bitch has been procrastinating like hell
How ya feel about the book so far comment
Love ya babes ♥️❗️

Why do you think Dominique would do that to Jayla ?

Is Jayla not worth it ??
Until the next luv ya babes ♥️❗️