Chapter 1

As I picked up the FaceTime call from Karin, she was trying to convince me to go to our school homecoming. 
" I don't know Karin " I said.
Gurl, you better get ready always staying in that damn house. I'm picking you up at 9 with Jayla, so no if and no but's". Karin said.
With that, she hung up, leaving me with no choice but to get ready. Since it was homecoming, I wasn't going to do much, so I just wore denim with some Gucci sneakers.

 Since it was homecoming, I wasn't going to do much, so I just wore denim with some Gucci sneakers

It was now 10pm and these girls were still not here. That didn't really bother me since I had just finished my makeup, as I was putting my clothes on Jayla called .
" Hey Booz" she said.
" Hey girl it's been a min wassup with you " I said.
" Girl, nothing ,are you coming tonight, right? Yes, I'm sliding, but not for long, I said.
" Well, thank god it's about time you finally left. Who knows tonight you might get some action", Jayla said.
" Girl, bye, you know damn well I'm not gonna entertain anyone " I said.
"mhmm I hear you" Jayla said, being shady
" Bye Girl Kari calling me " I said. 
" Bye boo" she said, being dramatic.

After that, I headed downstairs to this Karins car. I don't know why, but something in my gut told me I wouldn't forget about tonight.As I got in the car, Karin was blasting good form by Nicki Minaj "I tell him eat the cookie 'cause it's good for him and when he eats the cookie he got good form" As I snapped us people were replying saying we look beautiful I replied to some and left it as that when we got there we got placed at VIP.

I don't know why, but an hour later Jayla showed up with her boo, from freshman year Dominique. They were boo'd up and Karin had gone to get some drinks. The place started getting more crowded and I hated that ,everyone was going crazy over some kingpin that had just entered. We made eye contact. He was cute, but that didn't really faze me. After 30 mins had gone by, I saw the same dude. He just kept staring at me and made his way. He purposely bumped me and said "my fault ". Karin and Jayla asked if I was okay. I just played it off because I didn't want them acting, especially since they were type tipsy.10 mins from now, a big man in all black came up to me and said "Dave wants to see you".I laughed because it was so funny he sent his lil bodyguard to me. "Tell Dave that if he wants to see me he has to come to me I smirked and with that, Karin already knew the vibes we got up to leave.As we were getting ready to leave, I heard a deep voice boom at me like "you playing hard to get huh" Karin got in the car and left me out.. way to go, Karin, I just laughed but I regretted that because two seconds laters I was snatched down and all I heard was Pow pow pow ......

Dave pushed me down and all I saw was him shooting left and right. Before I knew, I was behind a bunch of men on Dave's side shooting back. Within two minutes  of that, it finally stopped. Everyone was out of the party and running around. Dave demanded I go home with him and Karin go home with his friend Jayson.

I wasn't with it. so we kept going back and forth till my cousin June came and dapped up Dave. June asked if me and Karin were okay? We said yea, but in reality I wasn't and Karin looked the same. After a few seconds, June came by and said I have to go with Dave. I didn't want to go, but I trusted my cousin. I went to Karin and explained everything to her and if she want fine she had mines Jayla and June's number we looked at each other and smiled. both saying I love you and with that I was left alone with Dave as he was driving the trauma incident keep rewinding in my head from years ago I hadn't notice I was crying till Dave wiped my face I smacked his hand and said don't touch me he sucked his teeth and said that attitude of yours don't faze me ma, I don't have an attitude I said whatever let me show you room he showed me room that was to big I was shocked imma come back and give you some clothes but the bathroom connected right and don't come pass this door alright that the only rule imma give to you I nodded my head and waited for him to leave after that I got in ad took a shower when I came out everything was there the clothes and a note saying he be back in the morning he had to do something. Although I was kinda mad, I just went straight to bed I wasn't going to be stressed about no stranger.