Liked by TheGlamaholic,KarinJinsui and 195,456 others

AaliyahJay:Chill day...😏

Karinjinsui:Bitch 😩😩😩😩

DaveEast:🔥

TheGlamaholic: Pooh😍😍😍😍

By the time I finished on IG realized we were there and Aaliyah and Dave had been seated. "Hey guys" I said as I hugged Aaliyah and Dave,What cracking Cuz ,wassup sis Jayson greeted Dave "Nun Fool" Dave said.

What took ya so long? Aaliyah asked. With no hesitation, Jayson pointed at me. All we could do was laugh. "Damn throwing me under the bus". I said "Well, maybe if you hadn't done makeup we would've been on time. I keep telling you you look good without the makeup" he said,"Whatever yo"

Anyways, I was thinking we should travel for my birthday. I have been wanting to go to Dubai for the longest", Dave said.

Me and Aaliyah looked at each other and sipped our drinks. Jayson said, speaking all like" I'm on whatever you on", him and Dave dapped each other up.

So when are we going next week, on nMonday? I'm cool. I said Aaliyah was cool and so it was a plan. Now all I was waiting for was Monday to come so we could go to Dubai.

Jayla POV

"So it's true

"So it's true.. after everything Dominique what did she have that I didn't I gave you my love which was unconditional....my support was non sto... I started to feel a knot in my throat, my everything  my ......

Jayla, shut the fuck up. I'm done with you, can't you see I've been cheating on you since you gave it up. I don't love you ... You were a quick nut, yea you, about your shit, but I don't have any love for you, so imma just leave. How was I a quick nut, Dom? We were together for years... 3 years, and now you have just started acting weird to me. At that point, I was crying, but I didn't care. I was mad at Dom for trying to talk to me like I wasn't even a human at least.
With that, he went upstairs and took all his belongings and left me there crying. He didn't even bother to say bye ....
A few hours later, Aaliyah kept calling me but didn't respond. I wanted to be alone. I was thinking and wondering what I would ever do to make him ever feel a way towards me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even hear Aaliyah and Karin coming in.

"Jayla, I know you're here. I saw your car parked"
As soon as they saw me, they ran and asked what happened to me.
"What happened, Pooh," Karin asked as Aaliyah rubbed her back in circles.
"IDK ....everything was fine .....he ... he left me" As I finished I completely lost it I was crying like
"What do you mean he left ... You know what, Jayla, you deserve so much. That his lost that he lost someone as bomb as you you smart beautiful and got ya own bag let's not forget you got your own company, and it's blossoming beautifully  you're a talented individual and you will
Be great with or without him, so wipe the tears boo.