"You might wanna watch out." The girls voice sounded like poison, but also honey. He wanted to hear her voice and only her voice.

"I'm so sorry, very sorry." He apologized to her once again. She smiled at him, sweetly, and exited the class with others people who were wearing similar jackets. Eddie was waiting in the hallway, ready to take Stan to his next class.

"Hey, Eddie, who is that girl there, with the red hair?" Eddie's eyes widened at the question.

"She's trouble, that's what. Her name is Amelia Tozier, she's a southside serpent. Which is a gang. She's tough, and scary. You don't want to cross her, she's very dangerous, or at least her family is. Her dad's a leader in the gang. All of her family is it as well. Her brother who didn't want to be a Serpent moved out the day after he announced he didn't want any part of it. Their cold-hearted people." Eddie shivered, like he was cold, or scared of the gang.

---

It was now a month onto Junior Year, and Stan was well adjusted to his new life. He hung out with Eddie, Ben and Mike still, they were nice boys and Stan got along with them quite well> Eddie was short tempered and often fought with Stan (playfully of course). Mike had a similar personality to Stan, and they got along quite along. Ben still didn't trust Stan entirely, and was still quiet and a little awkward towards the boy. Not cold, but not super welcoming either. He knew Eddie and Mike both liked Stan and that they wanted him in their group, so he swallowed his truth about the situation. Stan had a secret as well, one that he couldn't tell anyone. Not his mother, or his father, seeing as their ghoulies. He couldn't tell his new friends, seeing as they were terrified of the Serpents. Stan had hopeless crush on Amelia Tozier. The bell rang and they all headed to their classes. Stan had his Chemistry class now, one of two classes he didn't have with one of his new friends. He sat down at the back table, where he had sit since day one of the class. He usually sat with Dustin and Max, who like to argue but they were good company. Neither of them walked into class that day though. The class started and Mr. Sinclair began his lecture. Stan zoned out, which was abnormal for him. About halfway through class, something, or rather someone brought him back to the real world. Low and behold, Amelia Tozier was standing in front of him.

"My friends all partnered up and Toni is home sick today. Wanna be my partner?" She chewed on some bubblegum. Stan looked up at her, stunned at her once again. She was wearing a long black shirt, one with holes in it, like a fishnet shirt, a black lacy bralette underneath. She had black jeans on, and black heeled combat boots. And of course, her Serpent Jacket. Stan came too from admiring her beauty.

"Um, sure..." She sat next to him at the table, kicking her feet up, leaning back in her chair.

"What exactly are we partnering up for?" Stan asked embarrasingly. Amelia laughed at him.

"You really weren't paying attention were you, completely zoned out. We're doing a project on creating the periodic table in an unique way." He nodded, but he could only think of one thing, she was watching him while he was zoned out.

---

Stan stood outside of the school. Amelia had invited him over to work on their project. Stan was incredibly nervous. He had yet to meet any of the Southside Serpents, nor did he know that the Tozier's and the Jones' lived altogether in a huge mansion looking home. Soon, the rowdy group of intimidating teens emerged from the school. The group being led by two raven haired boys, one with his serpent tattoo visibly on his neck, the others on his shoulder. Amelia, and two other boys brought up the rear, the boy with black hair and coke-bottle glasses had his arm thrown around the boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Every last one of them was wearing a black leather jacket with the Southside Serpents emblem on the back of it. Amelia immediately noticed Stan, and motioned him over to them. The rest of the serpents, all of which knew the names of, from class, but had never spoken too. Amelia slowed her pace, distancing herself from her gang, so her and Stanley could have a decent conversation without being interrupted by their loudness.

"I'm sorry about them, they mean well, but a bunch of teens who are mostly ADHD or can't be cooped up for long hours of the day tend to be energetic and maybe a little overexcited, but they calm down by the time they get to the bar." Amelia smiled at her rowdy friends. But Stan looked at her confused.

"They let teenagers into a bar?" Stan asked. Amelia nodded.

"It's pretty much our headquarters. My father owns it." Stan nodded his head. "Everyone except for Rich, Bill, Jughead, Betty, and I all go there after school. As she said that, a group of the teens turned down the road, bidding the five teens a goodbye. They walked a little longer, soon getting to the nicer part of town. They turned down the final street in a neighborhood, the houses stretched down it, rather large. At the end, the largest on the very end of the street. A huge cream white house, almost mansion-like.

"You live here?" Stan asked, amazed, as they climbed the steps. Amelia nodded and one of the boys, Richie, spoke up. "Ya, our dad got wrongfully convicted of a crime before we came to Riverdale. When we did, he wanted us to have the best life he could give us, so he took the money the government gave him for sending him to prison for a year, and bought our entire family this house, his brother and his family live here too." They entered the home, Stan was amazed once again. It was decorating simply, the only abnormal thing was the amount of snake decorations, but that was normal for this particular family.

"My rooms this way, we can get to work." Amelia told Stan, and he followed her up to her bedroom.