XXX

Alcohol. More down the hatch. It burned but at the same time felt so good. He wasn't thinking straight. In fact, he wasn't thinking straight at all. He had eyes for him tonight. He wanted him right now. One wouldn't know if he was mistaking him for a her, or if he was just plain fucked up beyond the point of return. The common consensus was the latter.

He watched him down another shot, after he had finally taken his last. For tonight, that is. Shit-eating grin upon his face, he approached him, reveling in the heavy atmosphere. It was raw, it was hot, and it was intense. He was encased in the man's arms and a head was rested on his shoulder.

"Yo... my nig-ga what is you doing...?" He slurred, melting into the touch.

"I wanna f-uck..." He blatantly put his thoughts on the line, every word slurring together like waves in the sea. Slowly, his arms made their way down his back. They trailed lustfully to his rear end, resting upon it. "You..."

"H... nnn..." Drowsy sounds left his lips. "That's gay-y..." He rested his hands on his shoulders, and weaved a tender hand around his neck, to the back of his head. He pulled him in closer, before he closed the gap entirely.

Neither of them cared at the moment who they were or what was happening. The physical pull was too hard to fight. His blue dreadlocks pressed up against his face, mingling with his black ones. Their foreheads together, he shared the hot, heavy air between them with him.

"Don't give a fuck r-ight now..." He lightly pressed his lips to his bottom lip. Slow, sweet kisses were planted in succession to the last. Dazed, the latter just decided to roll with it, the burning inside his throat and stomach from the alcohol wasn't allowing for clear judgement. Their surroundings seemed to vanish at once, as he began to close any space between the two of them. Heavy, slow breaths left his lungs, and shared his air as the two drunkenly, slowly turned in a circle before his tongue made its way into his mouth.

He moaned into the kiss slightly, and he pulled his hips and lower half closer, their lower levels touching. He worked himself up against his hips, both of their breathing intensified. Opening his eyes and pulling away for a moment, the guy with the blue dreadlocks tilted his face upward to look at him. His lips were parted, eyes only halfway open with the hunger growing in them. A black lock fell tantalizingly across his face, resting on his lip.

"Now that's p-retty hot..." Grazing his hands over his back, he pulled up his black sweatshirt. "Did an-yone ever t-ell you how b-eautiful you can b-e...?" It was unusual for him to hear anyone calling him beautiful, let alone even relatively attractive. He knew he was unattractive, but evidently it didn't matter right now. Both of them were so into each other, losing themselves to their own bodies and the alcohol. He let the sweatshirt come off of him, but as soon as it was, he removed his own tee shirt, and desperately pressed back up against him. He giggled drunkenly, and matched his lust perfectly, trailing his hands down to his waist and grinding hard against him, slowly and intensely.

Letting out a whimper, he tugged furiously at his shirt, his body was starting to get the better of him. He let it slide off easily. Hands were rested on his chest, caressing the hard, well-defined muscles. Eventually, he worked his way down to a growing bulge in his black joggers.

"Nnngh..." He groaned, pressing himself into his grope. He wanted nothing more than to throw him to the ground right now and wreck this guy, but he had to let it progress naturally. Aggressively, he took a handful of his black dreadlocks in one hand, and shoved him back by the chest with he other, and pinned him against a wall. He was still massaging the throbbing member through the cloth, but he began to plant his lips along his neck.