Chapter 1 - New School New Beginnings

Lola's POV:

New school,

New start,

This is just what I need to wake up to!

Everyone knows if you start a new school the first thing that's going to happen when you walk through those gates is you're going to be judged. Most girls try to make a good impression, but me that's another story!

I've never been one for rules personally I think they are just there to try and "entertain us" but apparently you have to obey them. I've always been one for you tell me what to do I tell you where to go. Basically that's my overall personality.

So let's see what's Australia has to offer then shall we? First things first I need to have a shower because this heat is driving me bloody crazy, it's not my fault I'm not used to it, England's cold even during the summer.

So I run to my bathroom get undressed, hop in the shower and start to try and cool myself down from this god damn heat. I used my favourite shampoo (raspberry) and conditioner because I use a strawberry body wash. Realising I have about 2 hours until school I decide to dry myself off and start to do my make-up. It's pretty simple really! I used concealer, foundation, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara and then my signature red lipstick! Most people can't pull it off but I've been told otherwise so that's now my thing.

I reached into my new wardrobe to pull out an All Time Low singlet and some high waisted denim shorts. Since my hair has gone a bit too wavy for my likings I think my black beanie is also needed! Soon enough nearly an hour has passed and I'm dressed and ready to face the day, As I head down stairs I grab my bag off the side and start throwing everything I need into it. Quickly popping down some toast I run to the TV to catch up on my daily music fix. As I was making breakfast I had 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance blaring through the house since my parents were at work.

Noticing I had about 40 minutes until I had to be at school I shoved my black vans on my feet and grabbed my toast. I quickly grabbed my penny board and headed out the house. I managed to multitask by following my iPhones directions to school whilst also listening to Panic! At The Disco's album. I have about as much sense of direction as a rock, I could get lost in my own house if I wasn't careful. Eventually I came face to face with the place all new teenagers dread... School. Trying not to show any emotion on my face I simply skated into the building avoiding any looks the Aussies are giving me and simply head to the one place that has a sign above it, The Office!

-

I started speaking to the lady at the front desk as she told me I had to wait in the waiting room and then she will tell me go and see the head teacher when he is ready.

5 minutes has passed....

"Lola the head master will see you now, please go down the corridor and take the last left".

Guessing that was my que to get up and go I picked up my penny board and strolled down the corridor until I reached the door I was told to knock. Eventually someone told me to come in and I did so, only to come face to face with an old man with a bull dog looking face! I can already tell we will not be getting along just by the look he gave me when I walked in. He actually looked like a bull dog chewing a wasp and that is no exaggeration!

"Hello you must be Lola?"

I replied with a simple yes nothing more nothing less since this dude was giving me a stern look. He's actually kind of intimidating, uncomfortable would be an understatement.

"Well Lola since you have come to the office I can give you your timetable and work diary that will tell you everything you need to know, there is also a map in the diary so you can find your lessons, do not hesitate to ask the students where something is since they are all reasonably nice and will hopefully help you. Also if you are lost come back to the office and one of the ladies at the desk will be able to give you hand! Is there anything else you would like to know?"