Dont shout

Days had passed and Harry and Draco has settled in pretty well. Harry had tried to take Draco to Dumbeldores office, similar to how he was before seeing Madame Pomfrey, he had no clue what the old headmaster could do. Harry say's tried, as Draco refused to go into the office. He didn't want to tell anyone his problems, despite most of the school board knowing, protocol of course. Although Harry had been hoping that bringing little Draco to Dumbledore would help Harry in making sure it was Lucius he didn't want to force Draco to open up. Harry understood the pain and hurt Draco went through physically, but he wasn't sure about mentally. The young Potter never cared for his aunt, uncle or cousin so being relentlessly bullied by them didn't hurt him emotionally. He could only imagine how being abused and hurt by your dad, the man who is meant to love and cherish you. The man you look up to, the one who is meant to teach you how to ride a bike, or in this case a broom. Because being hurt by the ones you love most is the worst thing to happen, even if it is to Draco who Harry hated for so many years. 

Harry had been taking Draco with him to lessons, by the rules put in place of course. The little blonde rarely talked much, but Harry was sure that he knew the answers even at such a young age. He had a look of hesitation and desperation in his eyes whenever the teacher would ask a question, that he seemed to know the answer to. Not once did he raise his hand though, and not once did any teachers randomly call on him.

Harry and Draco were sitting in Muggle Studies whilst Draco coloured and Harry scribbled down notes. Harry didn't know why he took muggle Studies considering he was raised  by muggles, but he found it fun to answer the questions and explain them to people who didn't fully understand the muggle world. They were learning about what a television was but most of the class had trouble understanding what it was and how it worked. Terry Boot raised his hand,"I don't understand fully miss." He said furrowing his brows at the chalk board that had notes in cursive writing. 

That was when Draco spoke up, "A television is a box powered by electricity that muggles watch things on like cooking shows. My mummy watches them when father isn't home." The class all looked stunned some at the thought of Draco Malfoy, top pureblood understood what it was when a teen couldn't understand and some surprises at his vocabulary. Harry was stunned too, but mostly because Draco had gained enough confidence to speak up about a topic he knew about. 

"Well done little one!" The Professor finally spoke up smiling lightly and Draco retuned the smile a faint blush on his cheeks. 

When Harry and Draco left for lunch that day Harry asked Draco about how he knew about it and what else he knew. The little Slytherin talked on and on about things from the Muggle World, like kettles and ovens and even muggle books. "You're very smart, Draco. You should talk more in class, especially Muggle Studies. Teaching all those kids must get boring for the teachers, don't ya think?" Harry laughed before walking through the doors, putting Draco down, holding his tiny hand and walking to the Slytherins (Draco's decision) and sitting down. Pansy smiled at Draco and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Blaise gave him a high-five as Harry put food on his plate and Draco's plate. Draco seemed skinny, but then again he had always seemed tall and scrawny, what being a seeker does for you.  A few owls swooped in holding "The Daily Prophet". Never a good sign, Rita Skeeter was always making up lies or seemingly spying on people to get private information. Hedwig dropped one on Harry's lap before grabbing a bit of bacon and flying back to the owlery. A chorus of gasps escaped the room.

    The chosen one befriending young ex death-eater?!
As we all know our golden boy has been looking after Draco Malfoy after a  transfiguration incident. We all expected him to only talk to the boy at times but according to inside sources and pictures Harry and Draco have been getting closer and closer. Harry has even become friends with Slytherin Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini! More on this later with the one and only Rita Skeeter!

Harry was seething. Not at the befriending thing but at whoever has talked to Rita of all people. But also about the fact that it was made to be such a big deal, yeah Harry supposed it was to some. But really he was just taking care of a kid, a kid who was abused and torn apart to add to it.

 "WHO TOLD HER?!" Harry boomed standing up and facing the hall. A few people on ravenclaw gasped at the outburst and some people around the hall went pale. Suspects, thought Harry but was interrupted by a small hand tapping his thigh. He looked down to see Draco standing there his doe eyes filled with tears. 

 "Please stop shouting. I no like it. Remind me of father.." Draco whispered but the hall echoed it over the silence that had fallen. Harry breathed in deeply and turned to Draco kneeling down and pulling him into a hug. Who cared who told Rita, or how she found out? Currently, Draco was crying and making him happier was the only thing Harry could care about in that moment.

 "Okay. I'll stop I'm sorry. Now eat up okay." Harry whispered wiping a tear off Draco's cheek. Draco nodded and hopped back onto the bench leaving space for Harry. As Harry sat down the hall went into talk again. And in the midst of it all the raven haired boy heard two Gryffindors mention Rita's name and about the "good story material." as well as the "hilarious reaction!" They were Ginny and Ron.