First Regeneration (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Run!" The sorceress says, glad to be able to speak freely again.

"Hey that's my line!" The doctor protested, as she grabbed his hand to pull him along.

"Not anymore," she says, laughing.

They both run off to the right, while the sorceress attempts to read the paper again.

"Room 2," she said after a few seconds of struggle.

"Right," the doctor agrees, and points to a room, "actually, now we go right."

"Such a random coincidence," the sorceress mutters under her breath.

They walk over to the locked door of room 2, the sorceress getting impatiently fidgety, knowing that Bee was likely to be behind it.

The doctor fiddles around with the keypad for a few minutes, following the sorceress advice from before.

"Got it!" He says when the doors begin to open.

The room behind the door was oddly big. Reclining chairs were set up about the room, with machinery connected to each one. A large tank of water was in the middle, buckets nearby to fill. There were a few doors leading off the main rooms with labels like; surgery room 1, planning room and torture room. The sorceress shivered after she read that one. No dalek's were around and none of the chairs were occupied, however one of the rooms on the side was closed. The sign above it said Torture room 5. Presumably holding someone or something. The sorceress hoped it was Bee, but also hoped that they hadn't got to the torturing part. If it wasn't she had no idea where she was.

Climbing over a wrecked machine blocking the doorway she crept over to the door of the locked room, the doctor on her heels. She reached for the handle, but drew back when she hears voices from inside.

You will tell us the location of the sorceress.

No

Then you will be punished.

Screams were heard from inside the room and a blue light flashes through the window. The sorceress shivers. The doctor wrapps an arm around her protectively as they listen to more of the conversation.

The daleks must know the position of the sorceress. Perhaps more torturing will help you obey.

No no please

Then tell us where the sorceress is.

The sorceress couldn't stand it anymore. Standing up she pushed on the door handle and went in.

"Right here!" She says with her hand on her hips, "come and get me."

The dalek turns around and looks her up and down.

The sorceress has come to the daleks. She will come with me.

"I will not," she said amused, "I'll come back for you, Bee. Just after I deal with this dalek."

The girl in the chair nods as the sorceress runs out of the room, the dalek in pursuit. The sorceress winks at the doctor hiding nearby, aware of what she was thinking. He gave her a nod clearly saying be careful. She smirked at and kept running.

The doctor meanwhile, got up from his hiding place and dusted himself off. He runs through the door and assess the situation carefully before pressing a few buttons on the machine. The headset comes of Bee's head and she groans softly. The doctor rushes over to her and holds her up as she starts to get dizzy.

"Hey, stay with me," he whispers to her encouragingly. 

She groans again and closes her eyes before opening them again.