𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

"well i don't mind that darling." he smirked and i swear something turned upside inside of me. maybe my heart? i wasn't sure.

"i would like to."

then there was a small silence that filled the car, but it didn't last long. soon our lips were attached to each other in the most passionate way that i had ever experienced.
maybe this was the night, i thought. we were still next to my house, and no one was home -like usually - , and i had a good idea.

"fuck the stupid dance. wanna go inside?" i winked and pointed towards the small wooden house i lived in. i've never seen him get up so quickly. we both ran to the house, i opened the door. then the next thing i realised i was in my tiny room (that only had a small bed, a small closet and a guitar) undressing myself. i was a little scared, this was my first time being fully naked in front of someone, but Brian always knew ways to make me feel okay.

"are you sure you want this?" he asked between the kisses, as we fell down on the bed with our lips crashed against each other once again. i just nodded and moaned a little as a response.

we made out for a while first, fingers running around on each other's skin. i had touched these parts of him once or twice before, and he had mine, but they never touched... if you know what i mean.

and it didn't take long when i felt a stinging pain and a load cry escaped my lips.

the sound of seatbelts buckles opening made me jump slightly. my mind was still once again, confused at what i had just been thinking about. why now? why when Roger was right next to me? why when i could literally hear Roger's heartbeat in my ear?

i opened my seatbelt and stood up yawning.
"my butt hurts like hell!" i exclaimed pouting.
Roger mimicked my pouting and gave hugged me, at first i thought he just hugged me to be sweet. but no. that bitch put his hands on my ass and squeezed firmly.

i giggled and hit his shoulder, and what i got back was a little 'ow!'.
"well thank you Meddows that helps a lot!"

"you know i'm always here when you need me!" he winked at me as he let go from the hug.

"ever thought about becoming a doctor?" i joked.

"more like a dentist."

"thank you John." Roger gave John a wide sarcastic smile, for John had just reminded him about his plans to become a dentist. Roger never wanted to be a dentist. that was just something that mostly his parents told him to do and he would have gotten good money out of it, but becoming a rockstar was always the first choice. now with every step that he took, he was always one step closer to being the biggest drummer of the world, and i couldn't have been more proud.

"well, if there was a dentist looking like that, i would definetely open my mouth for him! no doubt." i piped in.

Veronica laughed with me, Roger smirked, the rest of the boys rolled their eyes and i didn't really get a reaction from either Mary or Chrissie. i don't know what it was but it seemed like Veronica and i got along better than i got along with Chrissie or Mary. they were really nice and kind ladies but they just always seemed to have their own thing. we were good friends though! but the boys will always be my best friends.

***

we got into a big taxi that wais waiting for us. i was sitting between Roger and Brian, opposite us were Veronica, John and Chrissie, and Mary and Freddie were behind us. it was different than a normal car.

the driver started the car, and soon we were driving past the beautiful buildings of New York that stood taller than anything. i was absolutely in love. sure i had seen pictures of the city, but it looked so much better when you saw it with your own eyes. i couldn't help but smile to myself. how did i get so lucky?

i looked at Roger who was looking out of the window, just as mesmerized as me.

"okay i'm gonna leave you guys. i'm gonna move here." i said, turning to look up to Brian who chuckled and... and put his hand on my thigh for a second, but then took in off quickly.
i didn't think much of it.

"okay, can i be your roommate?!" Chrissie asked excitedly, but joking.

"of course! Brian i'm gonna take your lady." i jokingly winked at Chrissie who was laughing. Brian snorted.

"uh oh! i'm gonna fight for her." Brian put his index finger up in defense.

"oh how sweet!" i put my hand on my heart and Chrissie said a little 'aww'.

Brian laughed and looked at me, again straight in the eye. his laughter faded into a smile as my honey-colored eyes were too distracting for him to do anything else but stare. but that was something i didn't know just yet.

after a long car ride, we finally arrived to the hotel. it looked so fancy and pretty, but it wasn't all gold decorations and marble floors, it was simple but pretty, and really big (+ it was so long)! i already loved it.

we got in and got to our rooms. of course Roger and i shared a room. it was nice. there was a soft looking king sized bed and a nice clean washroom and a few cabinets and closets. the view from the big window was breathtaking. the floor our room was in was so high up that i could see so many beautiful buildings and for some reason it made me sad, knowing that i'm not going to wake see this everyday. but it was only about three or four days.

while i was looking out, i felt Roger hugging me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"how do you like it?" Roger asked. his warm breath tickling my ear.

"i love it Rog. i could literally stay here forever. too bad we're only going to stay here for like four days." i pouted. i was genuienly sad about that.

"some day i'm gonna take us both here for a week, not for a tour or anything. just the two of us. me and the queen of New York city." he said after turning me around to face him. my heart was melting for him.

"i love you Rogie." i whispered and our lips crashed onto each other. it was a kiss full of love and lust. it was like we were in a movie or something.

"anyways, i've got to go get some things done with the crew and the others. is it okay if you stay here? it won't take long." he said after the kiss, while holding my shoulder.

"yeah sure it's good! i'm really tired, maybe i'll take a nap or something. OR i should go look around the hotel, heard there's a really nice little bar on the highest floor and it has a really nice view, i assume." i smiled brightly and he pecked my cheek.

soon he was gone. i changed into some high waisted bell bottom jeans and a small yellow top. i decided to go without a bra, it was much more comfortable, and i wasn't going anywhere fancy. my light hazel hair fell down ro my shoulders and i ran my finger through it, just to make it look more voluminous.

i took my little purse and stepped outside of the room, locked the door and headed down the hallway.

but i was quickly stopped by a familiar voice.

"Jill." he said. "can you come here for a second?"

i turned around to see the tall guitarist standing against a wall.

"sure." i gave him a smile and walked over.

before i could blink i was in his room, just the two of us and the door locked behind us.