He growls and reaches out, grabbing me by my hair and pulling me back to where my head was against his leg. He moves his other hand to grab Duckie, making me start crying and try to grab him back but Daddy wasn't having that. He grabs the towel again, putting it against my cheek before wiping off the rest of the mess on my face. I was crying and struggling against him as he started to wipe the mess off of me again. My arms were trying their hardest to get him to let go of me and I wasn't really paying much attention to what was happening until I heard the sound.

The sound of a smack.

My hair was let go of and I pull away from him, turning to lean on the other edge of the tub. He had a slight red mark on his cheek in the form of my hand print. His jaw was clenched, eyes staring towards the wall as he tried to gain control.

"D-Daddy? I-I'm-" He holds up his hand to stop me.

"Don't." He demands, standing up. "Get up." I stand up, keeping my head down. I glance up and see him walking to grab a towel and then walking back, wrapping the pink fluffiness around me. He lifts me out of the bath and puts me down on the floor. "Dry off."

I start to dry myself off as Daddy walks out of the bathroom and into his room. He comes back, holding some clothes in his hand. He passes me one of the shirts in his hand and a pair of my underwear. "Get dressed and then go to your room. I'm going to change and then clean the kitchen a bit before telling you what to do. Don't do anything either, it's time out."

"Yes Daddy," I say softly. I wanted to pout but I knew I deserved what was coming to me. He just nods and walks out of the bathroom, leaving me to get dressed. As soon as I did, I walked out of his room and into mine, sitting on my bed and picking up my wolf and holding him close. I lay down, still holding him close and close my eyes, falling asleep slowly.

~~~

Jackson's POV

The kitchen was finally cleaned and I toss the rag down onto the counter, sighing and placing my head in my hands. My finger drags across my cheek and I groan. It didn't hurt much, she's not that strong, but I didn't want to have to punish her for it. I knew I had to punish her but I didn't want to. Today was supposed to be a fun day for the both of us. I had gotten her a new movie as well as a tub of her favorite icecream for us to split. But then she pulls this.

I have a great punishment.

I walk up the stairs, going into Rose's room. My heart skips a beat when I see her laying there, fast asleep, cuddled up with her stuffies, and snoring softly. A sigh leaves my lips when I realize I have to wake her up. I sit on her bed, gently lifting her up and placing her in my lap.

"Rose, baby, wake up," I say softly, rubbing her arm with my thumb. She moves slightly, mumbling softly. "Come on, darling girl, it's not nap time just yet."

Her eyes flutter open a little bit and she yawns softly. "Sowwys Daddy..."

"It's alright, hun. You just gotta wake up now, ok? You can sleep later. Promise," I say gently, kissing her softly. She yawns, laying her head on my shoulder and sighing. "Alright, baby, time to get up. Go down to the playroom. I want the fuzzy handcuffs and the candle with the lighter on the bed."

She tenses slightly for a second before she slides of of my lap and nods. She walks out of her room and I stand up, walking out as well but going over to my room instead. I open my nightstand drawer and pull out my special knife with the black handle.

This was gonna be fun.

I walked downstairs and saw Rose on the floor, kneeling and shaking slightly. I look at the bed because if I kept looking at her nervous body, I was afraid I would back down. I've been waiting to try these things with her but I haven't had the chance. But now's great.