1

Paris' POV

"PARIS CARLI LLOYD-PUGH AND LUNA CHRISTEN LLOYD-PUGH HURRY UP YOUR BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD." Mommy yells.

"Yikes Mommy used our full names." Luna says as she waits for me.

"Yeah. Okay I'm ready." I say and the two of us walk down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning girls." Mommy says and Luna and I go over and kiss her cheeks.

"Morning Mommy." We say in unison then sit down at the island.

"Sleep well?" Mommy asks.

"As good as one can sleep when starting Sophomore year." Luna says.

"Is Mama still sick?" I ask.

"Yeah, but she is getting better so I'm just going to let her sleep until she wakes up."Mommy says and places breakfast in front of us.

We then eat breakfast then Paris and I go get ready for school. After we have everything Luna and I get in Mommy's Benz and we head to school.

"How are all the kids?" Luna asks.

"Rebecca is starting 6th grade today...Alex was a bit emotional last night" Mommy says. She's talking about Rebecca Morgan-Heath. " Olivia and Brittney start 7th grade and they get to play for the middle school soccer team as well as their club team."

"Ooh the Krieger-Harris family is going to be a busy." I say.

"Yeah...and Gracie and Oliver start 7th grade at your old middle school." Mommy says talking about her siblings and my aunt and uncle.

"I'm still not calling them Aunt or Uncle." Luna says.

"Same." I say and Mommy laughs.

"You don't have to." Mommy says.

"Is Gracie still into soccer?" I ask. She plays soccer while Oliver plays baseball

"Yeah. She wants you girls schedule so she can come to every game she can.

"Knowing Mimi and Gigi she'll be at every game." Luna says.

Our grandparents may be bigger fans of us then our mom's which is saying something.

There is then a prolonged period of silence and I look at my twin and nod.

"Mommy?" Luna says.

"Yes?"

"You know we love you right?" I say.

"Yes. And I love the both of you too...what do the two of you want?"

"When will we get cars of our own?"

"Soon." Mommy says as we pull up to school. "Alright. Have a good day at school girls."

Luna and I get out of the car.

"Love you Mommy." I say and kiss her on the cheek through the window.

"Love you too." Mommy says.

"Love you Mommy." Luna says and kisses her on the cheek

"Love you too." Mommy says.

Mommy drives off as Luna and I walk into school.

"Hi Daisy." I say when I see my crush.

"Hi Demi." Luna says when she sees her crush.

Our crushes smile and wave at us and keep walking. When they leave Luna and I look at each other and frown

"Are we ever going to ask them out?" I say.