"He has a wife asshole!"

Hearing her voice stunted Leon's breathing. Her melodic voice gave him a sense of home again, a sensation he wasn't able to feel for months with the exception of his daughter.

William's laugh rang out. "What a potty mouth!"

Rey eyes frantically shifted from the radio to the car. "She obviously can't hear us."

"Neither can Jamie." Leon retorted only to freeze at the sound of skin to skin contact followed by a high pitched yelp. That was Rosalinda! He fucking hit her! "That son of a bitch!"

"Woah!" William and Rey sprang on top of Leon as his hands gripped the door handle.

"I want a piece of him just as bad as you do, but he has them cornered. If you plan on doing something at least be smart about it instead being riddled with bullet holes." William grunted as he yanked Leon back using the back of his wrinkled shirt.

Before Leon could think of something to say Alvarez's face poked inside the SUV.

"He's sweating in there and we have one of our own wounded."

The radio crackled, all four heads turned to stare at it. "Be a freaking man and admit defeat."

Alvarez whistled. "That's a woman I wouldn't want to piss off." The door was opened and with a hand motion signaling them to exit the car had all three jumping out with a swarm of armed men assuming position around the apprehended vehicle. "Let's stir things up a little."

Unable to stand still he moved to fix an unrolled sleeve from when Rey and William were yanking sense into him only to hear a wail coming from the car. There was no need for the radio Leon heard loud and clear, it was Rosalinda.

"Leon." Her voice created a harsh ache in the center of his fucking chest and the cure was getting her away from that lunatic.

The sound of dull thud forced Leon to look away. Rey had William in a hold, where his body was against the SUV. The tall man had silent tears running past his eyes. The same applied to Rey who silently restrained his partner.

"We're not the professionals here, you make a move and it could be the end of her life and yours." Rey growled.

"I can't help it Rey, that piece of shit has us by the throats and we have strangers handling it. There's a woman with a fucking baby in there, they should be moving as if a fire were being lit under their asses." William growled as he hit the side of his head with the window.

"You're feeling a fraction of what my brother is feeling." Rey hissed. "Calm the fuck down."

Alvarez cleared his throat. "We're strangers sure, but strangers with guns and a license to deal with situations like this. I hate when women and children are involved, makes shit harder," taking out a cellphone from his vest unlocking the phone Alvarez began to fiddle with it when interruption of another gun shot rang out.

"Move!" Other shouts rang out as agents moved for cover and other stood with their guns trained towards the car unwavering.

Leon was shoved behind the car door. His forehead pressed hard against the hot plastic his mind raced, the sense of dread swallowed him whole. He fucking killed her.

Clutching his chest all he could think about was holding her cold body to his due to his failure of keeping her safe. He should have never brought her into his world, he should have left her when he had the chance, but he had to be goddamn selfish.

"Fuck!" He shouted.

Smashing his hand against the leather chair he waited for the announcement of her death. William and Rey were on the opposite side clutching to each other. Both were pale and silent.