Chapter thirty-one: Servant

-"W-wait how do you know that?", I asked him while standing up.

-"Because I already had them", said Jack with a casual voice.

- "Then why didn't you tell me?". My question seemed to annoy him. He sighed and looked at me with tired eyes.

-"I didn't tell you because I wasn't even sure you would have them", answered Jack with an annoyed voice that really got on my nerves.

-"You weren't sure? Well flash news, I have the same powers as you floating in my veins you moron! Why are you always keeping important things to yourselve? Like if I didn't need to know. You always kept hiding me things from the beginning. You bullied me for no fu**cking reason. I never met you before, never did anything to you. So what the fu**ck is wrong with you?Just because you lost your parents it doesn't mean you need to take revenge on me"

I yelled at him. Everything that I kept inside suddenly came out of my mouth. His eyes widened and his expression was stuck. I stopped and regretted what I did. I tilted to avoid looking at his face.

-"Get out", was the only word that came out. I heard him grabbing the door handle and turn it. He opened the door and stopped.

-"Don't tell North what you saw in your visions. Adligat has shown it to you, only you", he said before stepping out and closing the door.

                                                                              ***

-"Hey Elsa, people keep talking about you going with the guardians on a mission", cried out Merida running through the school corridor, crashing into some students on her way.

-"Yeah it was planned yesterday though"; I answered while waiting for her.

-"LUCKYYY!!! ", she screamed. We started walking and talking about the missions she did.

-"So how is it like to go on a mission?", I asked her.

-"Well it's pretty funny and exciting at the same time. It depends on what your mission is about thought. If you need to catch Fuzzies (small, pink, furry creatures messing with the humans things: very inoffensive) they are so hard to catch with their speedy small paws", answered Merida acting like if she was squishing one of them with her hands. I giggled.

-"Those must be very inter...", I suddenly stopped when I saw Jack walking towards us. That was the first time I saw him walking in these corridors. He had a no expression face on and a grey bag he held over his shoulder. Girls were surrounding him. They giggling and talked to him but he didn't pay attention to them.

When they passed near us I felt a cold chill running down my back. He was mad. I think I over did it yesterday. I must apologize to him. Guilt was clouding my mind when a voice called me from behind.

-"ELSA!!! ", cried out Zack before grabbing me from behind and hugging me with an impressive force.

-"Yeah happy to see you too but...could you release me I'm almost out of oxygen", I said with a dying voice.

-"Oh yeah sorry", he answered with a happy mood and released me, "I'm here to give you a message from North. He wants to see you in his office in 20 minutes".

-"I'll be there", I said, "you have an impressive strength".

He smiled like an idiot and suddenly this smile turned out somehow familiar.

-"Elsa, are you alright? , asked Zack waking me up from my thoughts.

-"Ah...sorry I was just spacing out"; I answered while shacking my head to remove bad ideas, "thanks for telling me".