"Christina said she felt threatened by you, and wanted me to fire you for so called 'flirting' with me. But I convinced her otherwise, because you obviously aren't, right?" He asked. To make things seem the opposite, I shook my head no and Donald smiled. Christina doesn't deserve to lay in bed with a man as beautiful as he is. She doesn't deserve to suck the soul out of him anytime she pleases. It just isn't fair.

"Good, thank you for your time, and you can go back to your cubicle now." He waved. I slowly got up out of the comfy chair and twisted the door knob, trying to stay in here as long as possible. Eventually, I left and went back to my cubicle. Plopping down in my rolling chair, I thought about what he said. His girlfriend feels threatened by me? Already, on the first encounter? That's oddly strange, but I'll take what I can get. I sat there, doing nothing because there was only a few minutes until closing time. In the meanwhile, I took out my special notebook, in which I wrote about every man I've ever found attractive. The first entry dates back to when I was in highschool. I was eighteen, and I had it bad for our principal. But that's a story for another day.

The clock hit six o'clock, which meant that it was finally time to go home. I was the first to reach the door, but suddenly, Charlie blocked me from even twisting the knob. "Everyone must remain inside, there's a deadly storm going on outside. And for all of your safety, we want you to remain inside until further notice." He shouted to everyone. Why do things like this happen the minute I want to go home?