Unfinished Stories

Shit I never finished

Lonely hearts club-

The light of the tv was the only source of light in the almost pitch black room. The twins were huddled in the back of the room, in the farthest corner away from the door they could find. It was reaching morning time. They'd be coming sooner or later.
Ini gripped his brothers arm tighter, squeezing his eyes shut and pulling his knees to his chest. Gem could only hug Ini a little tighter, determined not to let his twin take the abuse today as footsteps echoed throughout the hallway leading to their room. The static of the Tv was taunting now. Teasing almost. Letting them know that they couldn't escape today's special little torture. Gem would do whatever it took to keep his little brother safe.

Congratulations!-

If you're reading this, I have deemed you fit enough to die without being missed.

Allow me to explain.

First, lets start abit about you. I'm sure you might not remember much- or anything at all, really- due to me hitting you in the head with that shovel so hard whilst trying to deliver you here. I am so terribly sorry for that, really. But I digress.

You are Amelia Hoisco, a college student fresh out of Louisiana. You traveled here to purse your dreams of being an artist, more specifically a graphic designer. Your (ex) best friends are Gavyn Williams, Madison baker and Monica Bishop. They were your college buddies, who you lost touch with after you moved. They all then died in mysterious circumstances, which left you alone. Your parents disowned you after you came out to them a year ago, and you haven't made contact with them since. you work in the little coffee shop you are employed at, which is a few miles away from your home. It's walking distance, but you seem to prefer to drive as I do as well. I go there a lot, you might even recognize me if you look hard enough.

You live alone in your college dorm, being the unlucky student to be granted with no roommate. But in my opinion, it'd be nice to have a dorm all the myself. More space and more quiet, without the hassle of dealing with someone else's bullshit. Excuse my profanity, but I'm telling the honest truth. It's rude of a host to lie to their guest. :)

Now, when I started picking out people to kill, I didn't want to pick someone that would be mourned after their deaths. I've watched multiple people for a long time, one of them being you, but none of them worked out. Soon I knew it was clear that you were the perfect candidate, after observing you for a while longer. I started a hobby of people-watching soon after I entered college. People-watching is interesting to me because it's taking one of the infinite extras in your life and turning them into a main character - without them knowing, of course. It's so easy to forget that every single one of the hundreds of strangers you pass every day has a life story as deep and complex as your own. One thing I noticed about people-watching, and wanting to kill someone, is that you are in more constant awareness of this. When I find a person to observe, their story slowly becomes more clear to me over time, gaps being filled - it really is amazing. Even when I stalked them and rifled through their mail as they were blissfully unaware, I could feel myself becoming more interested in the stories of the people I laid eyes on.

Now, going by the rule that the person I eradicate must not be missed, I ruled anyone who had partners or children with them. Wedding rings were also a tell-tale sign, so I couldn't kill anyone with those on either. But I was patient, for a crime takes time to plan out and execute carefully. I am a very patient woman, After all.
Now, let me explain that I am not insane in the slightest. I'm sure that we've all wondered at some point in our life what it is like to kill someone, to have complete power over the life and death of someone with what could be anything. A drop of poison, a knife or baseball bat, Anything as long as it fits the criteria. It is an odd feeling, some even find it thrilling but I do not fit into that category. As I explained before, I am not insane or crazy in the slightest. Just very curious :)