tum mere khon ho?

Hello everyone!

Enjoy reading...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Evening...

The scene opens in the camp bus...

The driver comes to them...

"the back tire has got punctured... We need to fix it... "

"oh no...."

Everyone gets down one by one...

Swasan also get down and sit on the bench in a park next to the road...

Sanskar was silent all this while and Swara was feeling guilty of asking him about his family...

She was about to go from him...

"my father was also a doctor ...

She turns to him and sits back...

"sharath jain... Dr. Sharath Jain. A famous orthopedic cum oncologist... A man with gifted hands...

He married sangeeta who is an engineer... It was an arranged marriage but it was above awesome... They were in love with each other so much...

And I am the symbol of their love...

I am dad's life... I was so much attached to him... I was a kind of naughty, intelligent boy from childhood...

He chuckles...

Dad also became more popular... He had established a SS trauma center and a cancer regional hospital for poor and needy...

Swara interrupts "what! SS group of hospitals is urs? "

Sanky smiles...

"I don't like when someone recognise me by that... "

She nods her head...

Everything was going well till I was 10 year old...
When Dr. Mukesh kapoor entered our life...

He was dad's classmate... He had joined SS.
More than that he was my Mom's ex lover...

Dad didn't know about this Dr. kapoor used to visit our house often... And everytime, mom used to behave abnormal...

Dad confronted her... And finally she accepted that they were lovers before she got married...

Dad was broken...he never expected this from mom...
He was not upset with her for loving someone in the past instead he felt cheated when she never told him all these years...

From then, they had a strained relation... I was the one who affected in between...

They used to have fight every other day...i still don't know who was at the mistake...

Mom, who kept a secret from dad... Dad, who is failing to accept her pure love and accuses her after being married for 10 long years...

This continued for 2 more years...

Then a day had come which shattered me a lot...

I was in the school when Dr. Kapoor had come to take me somewhere...

I was so angry on him as he was the sole reason for all this...

He took me to the hospital where a person was in ICU with whole body bandaged. he had a very bad accident.

I gulped my saliva as I felt who it was...

Sanky cries hugging swara..
"it was him... My dad... My best friend... My hero... "