(Y/N): Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Hell!

Your white flames coat your fist as you thrust your fist forward, causing a sphere of fire to engulf Lyon's creations. The ice animals are instantly destroyed as the sphere of flame continues towards Lyon.

Lyon: Ice Make: Dome!

Lyon incases himself in a dome of ice as the sphere washes over it. Once it dissipates, Lyon's Dome was severely damaged as he had received some damage as well. You started walking closer to him, but a shadow suddenly loomed over you.

(Y/N): What?

You looked up to see a large ice object coming down towards you. Having no time to react it crashes down on you, kicking up dust. When the dust settled a giant ice foot was standing where you were.

Chapati: In a surprise attack, (Y/N) of Fairy Tail A has been crushed by a giant ice foot from the sky! Could it be over for him?!

A pillar of white fire suddenly shot up from the ground as the giant foot started melting. Soon you arose from the ground.

(Y/N): You got me with that. That was pretty good, but I guess this is where we end it. Earth Dragon Secret Art! Cataclysm!

The earth trembled as Lyon stumbles around trying to keep his balance. Dust could be seen being shaken off the stone around the arena. The shaking becomes more violent as screams could be heard in the crowd. Soon the earth around Lyon started erupting in explosions. The eruptions became more frequent until they surrounded Lyon. He was swallowed by them and after a couple of minutes, you brought it to a halt.

(Y/N): Can't go around destroying the whole coliseum now. Looks like I'm the victor though.

Lyon could be seen laying on the floor, unconscious. His body had a number of injuries as you turned your attention to the other fight. You saw Valeria fighting against Freed who was in his absolute shadow mode. You picked up some of Lyon's ice as you walk closer as you take a seat. The fight looked even as they were doing quite a bit of damage to each other. You could tell that Valeria was becoming frustrated that Freed was still able to fight. The fight was heated as you sat patiently while chewing on Lyon's ice. Eventually, Valeria's frustration boiled over as she shoved Freed away.

Valeria: Enough! Blade Dragon's Blade Hypnosis!

Freed suddenly comes to a halt and looks to be in a trance. You kept watching as Freed remained frozen.

(Y/N): Interesting. Seems she has a couple of tricks up her sleeve. Although something tells me that she didn't want to show it. On the other hand, Freed has improved quite a bit since the last I saw him.

Valeria: Blade Dragon's Roar!

The familiar move hits the defenseless Freed, taking him out of the match.

(Y/N): It's about time you finished. Gotta say you got some impressive moves.

Valeria turns around to see you sitting on the ground as she grits her teeth seeing that you had been watching her match all along.

Chapati: And the winner's are Valeria and (Y/N)! That means both Sabertooth and Fairy Tail A receive five points to their score!

Yajima: That was quite the show of magic these young wizards put on. I look forward to the next match.

You walked away from the match as you take one more look at Valeria as she does the same. The two of you then head back to your team's balconies. Once their you were met with smiling faces.

Natsu: That was awesome!

Gray: Yeah man. You definitely showed Lyon.

Erza: That was an impressive match (Y/N).