Trouble in the hot spring

Third POV
"Inuyasha  quite your yelling your giving me a migraine." (Y/n) said holding Shippo. "WHY SHOULD I? YOUR JUST ANOTHER JEWL DETECTER! AND AN ANNOYING ONE AT THAT." Inuyasha yelled.  "WHY YOU MUTT!" (Y/n) picking up a stick and hitting him with it. "MUTT YOUR THE MUTT AND STOP HITTING ME WITH THIS DANG STICK!" Inuyasha yelled breaking the stick you had in hand. "WHY YOU LOSEY LITTLE. SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!" (Y/n) yelled. Inuyasha went face first into the ground. "FOR GODS SAKE I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU WEREN'T SO CUTE!" (Y/n) yelled putting down Shippo. "WHAT TO YOU MEAN IM CUTE I COULD KILL YOU IN ONE ATTACK!" Inuyasha screamed getting up. "YEAH I SAID IT YOR FUCKING ADORABLE SUCK IT UP!" (Y/n) said getting closer to Inuyasha. "Ummmm maybe you both should calm down." Mirko said looking At Sango. "PIT A TRAP IN IT YOU DING DANG PERVERT!" Inuyasha and (y/n) yelled at the same time. "Hey (y/n), Sango how about we go to that hot spring over there." Kagome said "Fine but I see anyone peeking at us I'll kill them." (Y/n) said looking at Mirko.
At the host spring
The three girls were relaxing. "I swear if Inuyasha wasn't so cute he would be dead."  (Yn) said "Wow you really have a umm complex relation ship with him." Sango said. "YES I FUCKEN LOVE HIM BUT SOMETIMES I WANT TO STAB HIM." (Y/n) yelled a little bit to loud. "Yep you both certainly do I mean one second your acting like you have known each other forever the next your hitting him in the head with the first stick you can find." Kagome said. "Ugh I swear if I didn't have such a crazy crush on him he would be DEAD." (Y/n) said.
Meanwhile with the boys.
"UGH GIRLS ONE SECOND THEY'ER SHOEING YOU CAT VIDEOS IN A DIFFERENT WORLD THE NEXT SHES SCREAMING AT YOU FOR YELLNG AT SHIPPO!"Inuyasha yelled. "Calm down you just don't understand girls." Mirko said to Inuyasha while picking up wood for a campfire. "YEAH SAYS YOU. It's so obvious Sango loves you. But you can't see it." Inuyasha says pointing to the hot springs. "You really think so?" Mirko asked Inuyasha. "YES I listen to there 'girl talk' all the time." Inuyasha said. "Shippo were are you going?" Inuyasha asked to see a Shippo with only his pants on. "To the hot spring with the girls" Shippo said with a smug look. "LIKE HELL YOU ARE" Inuyasha yelled chasing Shippo. Shippo ran to the hot springs. Inuyasha followed. And let's just say.....he saw something

(Pretend this is you) Inuyasha point of viewI chased Shippo

Inuyasha point of view
I chased Shippo. I didn't realize we were going to the hot spring and I saw a (y/n) in the hot spring. I can feel the blush starting to appear on my cheeks. "AHHHHHHH INUYASHA GET OUT" (y/n) yelled at me. Then Shippo pushed her and she landed on top of me. "YET OFF ME." I yell "WHY ARE YOU HERE I THOUGHT WE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY." She yelled getting off me. "INUYASHA YOU KUCKY COW STA....." Mirko yelled but stoped after he saw Sango.

Time skip 
I'm so happy to be out of that hot spring

Well that's all byeeeeee