Chapter 6

He pulled away and started leaving wet kisses along your jawline. You'd never experienced anything like this, so you couldn't help but let out a small moan.

Y/N: "Gra-Grayson," you whimpered.

You felt him smile against your skin, and he began to make his way down your neck and your body. You could tell there were going to be hickeys all over yourself when you woke up in the morning, but you didn't really care; this was amazing. His hands left your waist and wandered down to the seam of your underwear, but you weren't ready, not yet anyway. You grabbed his wrists, and he looked up at you.

Y/N: "Grayson I-"

Grayson: "Don't worry babygirl, I won't do anything if you're not ready," he said with a smile, before making his way back up to your lips. He kissed you softly, before falling next to you on the bed and pulling you towards him. His arms wrapped around you, and his head rested next to yours. You were happy and felt safe like this, but there was something pissing you off.

Y/N: "Grayson?"

Gray: "Mhm.."

Y/N: "I need to turn off the lights," you said with a giggle. Grayson groaned before loosening his grip around your body. You slipped off the bed and felt his eyes on you. You smiled to yourself, before throwing on an oversized T-shirt and turning off the lights. You jumped back into bed and moved back over to Grayson. He pulled you into his embrace and fell asleep immediately; you drifted off to sleep in his arms, with a smile still plastered onto your face.

~THE NEXT DAY, 9:30 AM~

You were woken up by someone knocking on the door.

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Ethan opened the door and walked in, but stopped in his tracks when he saw you and Grayson cuddled up next to each other.

Ethan: "Hey- oh, sorry, didn't realise he was in here."

Y/N: "It's fine," you said with a yawn.

Y/N: "What did you need?"

Ethan: "I was just gonna say that everyone's up and getting ready to go out for the day."

Y/N: "Oh okay, we'll get up then."

He smiled at you before turning away, but you called after him just before he closed the door.

Y/N: "Wait, Ethan!"

Ethan: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Can I talk to you for a second, outside?"

Ethan: "Yeah, sure."

You wriggled out of Grayson's grasp and headed out your room before closing the door.

Ethan: "So?"

Y/N: "What's up with you? You used to be an absolute asshole towards me, and now all of a sudden you're being.. nice," you said with a raised eyebrow.

Ethan: "Is it such a bad thing? I mean, would you rather I went back to how I used to be?"

Y/N: "Yeah um, no. I just- it's all kinda sudden."

Ethan: "Well, I just figured, since you're now supposedly dating my brother, it would be better for both of us if we actually got along."

Y/N: "What do you mean, supposedly?"

Ethan: "Oh come on, your little story yesterday was obviously made on the spot, and don't try to tell me it wasn't, it was pretty clear considering you were stuttering for five seconds. Oh, and Grayson isn't the relationship kinda guy. Okay yeah, he's had girlfriends, but I'm sure you already know that he was using them for sex. All I'm saying is that it seems a little suspicious, a guy who uses girls to his advantage going after someone like you. If Grayson wanted a girl, he'd go for someone like Maddie," he shrugged before continuing.